News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

August 14th - Creatures from another dimension!-

Started by James, August 14, 2013, 12:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Not all the time, just occasionally. It's that way with all of them in World 2. I haven't gone to World 1 to experience the boss battles, but I just assumed it was the same until Kane said otherwise.

Kryptonite

Yet another bug report: Blue dragonhides aren't dropped whatsoever.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Congratz on the addition of bosses! nice update. sorry I havent been very active. Finals and such.

This is / isn't a serious post

James

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 15, 2013, 01:20:20 AM
Yo another bug: sometimes, at least on world 2, the avatar of strength just drops absolutely nothing.

This is not a bug, they are programmed to occasionally drop nothing to those who are unlucky.  ;)

As for Blue D'hide, this also isn't a bug. There wasn't enough percentage (All NPC drops have to add up to 100% or less) and I felt that it would be easier to remove a medium-ish hide as appose to taking out either Black Red or Green.

Krest I V

So what are the drop rates for the crafting items?

Kryptonite

Quote from: James on August 15, 2013, 08:39:00 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on August 15, 2013, 01:20:20 AM
Yo another bug: sometimes, at least on world 2, the avatar of strength just drops absolutely nothing.

This is not a bug, they are programmed to occasionally drop nothing to those who are unlucky.  ;)

As for Blue D'hide, this also isn't a bug. There wasn't enough percentage (All NPC drops have to add up to 100% or less) and I felt that it would be easier to remove a medium-ish hide as appose to taking out either Black Red or Green.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Idk if it's on purpose, but the combat boss drops all Zammy parts except for the stole. Instead it drops the Sara Stole.

James

Quote from: Krest I V on August 16, 2013, 01:35:28 PM
Idk if it's on purpose, but the combat boss drops all Zammy parts except for the stole. Instead it drops the Sara Stole.

Oops!

Dug

This is beautiful! Too bad i'm not home to no life this before university starts again in September :(.
Go James Go!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

D E A T H

BUG: The mage boss attacks me when ever I am in the boss area even if I don't attack him.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

D E A T H

Just figured that out never thought of it that way....   :-[ :-[

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Buff up the range and strength avatars! they are nothing compared to mage, and the mage avatar actually gives you the boss experience.

Krest I V

They're all the same strength, just the normal pking gear isn't very good against magic. The gear I'm wearing right now has 250 for combat, 210 for range, and 12 for magic. The magic one has an advantage based only on the gear, not because of its stats.

James

Quote from: Krest I V on August 16, 2013, 10:30:27 PM
They're all the same strength, just the normal pking gear isn't very good against magic. The gear I'm wearing right now has 250 for combat, 210 for range, and 12 for magic. The magic one has an advantage based only on the gear, not because of its stats.

You're partially correct, :-).

Currently, there is a slight bug in the game code that isn't balancing out combat levels vs. max hits vs. npc stats. The weird thing, though, is that the Range guy and the melee guy can hit UP TO 80! So that being considered, if you're attempting to take on the bosses alone, the melee, range, and mage gods can hit a COMBINED TOTAL OF 205! On you if they all max at once.