News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Double XP Weekend?

Started by Kryptonite, August 12, 2013, 12:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you rather have?

Drop party
4 (44.4%)
Double XP
4 (44.4%)
Other
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Krest I V

Alright, I'm down for that.

Kevin

I don't understand... The game is easy as is... Why do you guys need bonus xp? I was going to do a drop party to release new rares into the game, I don't want to make the game any easier like that. We can maybe do a bonus reward weekend, where Camp and Zombie give double the reward tokens or something?

Krest I V

Yeah I'd be up for that too. We just wanted to do the exp thing because everyone can benefit from it and not everyone will be there for the drop party, but I think the camp and zombies thing is a better thing to do for sure.

Sora

Bonus reward weekend sounds good

Zonekiller

Quote from: Kevin on August 12, 2013, 07:55:22 PM
I don't understand... The game is easy as is... Why do you guys need bonus xp? I was going to do a drop party to release new rares into the game, I don't want to make the game any easier like that. We can maybe do a bonus reward weekend, where Camp and Zombie give double the reward tokens or something?

I wouldn't mind that! :)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on August 12, 2013, 07:55:22 PM
It was the only suggestion I could think of, but that also would be nice. Anything that rewards all the players for voting, not just those who got lucky.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

This would get some more camp/zombies items out there, not to mention make them more active.

I'd much rather that idea. No offence to anyone who liked the other idea.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Jake on August 13, 2013, 06:29:54 AM
This would get some more camp/zombies items out there, not to mention make them more active.

I'd much rather that idea. No offence to anyone who liked the other idea.
Agreed.

Rex

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 12, 2013, 12:39:13 AM
First of all, we haven't had one of these since Blitz as far as I know,

Which I missed out on due to vacation... :(