News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Lost Kitten!

Started by Famoo, August 09, 2013, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famoo

So today I decided to go to the Zombies minigame with a small group of people. I banked everything, except for my Hell Kitten which was walking about because I forgot about the little guy. So every time I would die, the kitten would reappear in my inventory, but when we all died and were teleported out, my whole inventory was of course emptied, which also removed the poor little fluffy guy! Is it possible for me to be reuinited with little old Jeremy (or whatever his name was)?

James

Jeremy has found his way back to your inventory, :-). For future, don't bring a kitten to zombies, it is not a proper place for them! They belong frolicking in meadows, and drinking milk. Not beating off hordes of undead creatures.

Famoo

Thank you Gandalf the James! <3

happyguy3216

Quote from: James on August 09, 2013, 12:54:32 AM
Jeremy has found his way back to your inventory, :-). For future, don't bring a kitten to zombies, it is not a proper place for them! They belong frolicking in meadows, and drinking milk. Not beating off hordes of undead creatures.
but.. but... it's a hellcat, i thought it's suppose to do hellish things such as setting shit on fire and damning zombies to hell.

Jake