News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

DUEL ARENA TOURNAMENT signups!

Started by nate, August 08, 2013, 01:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

So anyways, the title describes it all. I am hosting a duel arena tournament just for fun, no rewards or anything.

Basically, only post on this thread if you are signing up, do NOT post for anything else please.

Also since not everyone uses the forums as religiously as some of us, please inform your ingame friends if they want to join the tournament, and if they do, please post their username or have them get on, find it, and post.

After I get enough people, I will close this thread and make a new one about the actual tournament.

Rules
1) no choc-ice (I will not be able to enforce this, but please follow it. fights last forever with choc-ice)
2) both players (preferably) will need to confirm the outcome on the new thread that will be created
3) WIN                                                                                                                                                   

PARTICIPANTS
Nate
Drakedriller
Corruption (James = cheats)
Rory
Gomes97
Bass
L 1 v e
wolf
Colin
Rest
twig
Jake

This is / isn't a serious post

James

Genuine

Ry60003333

More people should sign up for this. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Zonekiller

The staff should organize an official event, with rewards and such! + the rule about choc ice makes no sence

Famoo

Quote from: Zonekiller on August 13, 2013, 09:41:27 AM
The staff should organize an official event, with rewards and such! + the rule about choc ice makes no sence

Choc-ice is stackable, meaning you can bring thousands or even millions to a fight which would make the fight last forever.

Zonekiller

Quote from: Famoo on August 13, 2013, 04:56:53 PM
Quote from: Zonekiller on August 13, 2013, 09:41:27 AM

Choc-ice is stackable, meaning you can bring thousands or even millions to a fight which would make the fight last forever.

Fight's don't last forever, dude.

Rex

l 1 v e

nate

Ok I had no intention on posting again on this topic except to modify the participants......

Zonekiller and famoo, please do not post on this topic unless you are signing up. I specifically asked for no one to post unless they plan on participating, if you even read the post.

@zonekiller, you did not even sign up, so why should you care about the rule? plus im keeping it because if you play it right, fights do indeed last a very long time. its called safing.

@famoo, I know you were supporting me in the rule, but please don't post unless you are signing up  :-\.

@ryan, you can do whatever you want lol.

wolf

Dug

I would join except i'm not at home, i'm using a slow usb internet modem along with a touch pad :(. Good luck to all who joined and for more to come! I hope everyone has fun =)!!!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

nate

sorry about that. You should pm me when you are available for this because I want to wait a little bit just to try and get alot of people for this. Everyone else, you should try and ask others online if they want to join. if they say yes, then you should post their username on this. Thanks!

nate