News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

be back soon

Started by drakedriller, August 06, 2013, 07:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drakedriller

well I lost some stuff in funpk which is really annoying so I decided I'll be back later. I'll be back around the next cool update probably so look forward to seeing everyone then!
Adios!  :P

Krest I V

Mind explaining how you lost the items in FunPK?

nate

He glitched and lost his stuff to brian and richard.

This is / isn't a serious post

happyguy3216

My future self welcomes you.

drakedriller

I don't know. There was like 3-5 people in fun-pk and they were tele blocking me. It might have been me trying to leave at one point and dying at the same time but I'm not sure.

Jake

That's not very fair at all. If people have your items they should probably give them back.

You seem as if you've made up your mind though. Looking forward to having you back here in the future.

James

Normally this isn't something I do,

But if you post what items you lost, I will return them.

nate

I know i'm not drake, but hes my cousin and we skype daily, and i know he wont be on the forums for a while lol. The only really important thing he lost was a sigil

Jake

Quote from: nate on August 08, 2013, 12:55:01 AM
I know i'm not drake, but hes my cousin and we skype daily, and i know he wont be on the forums for a while lol. The only really important thing he lost was a sigil
Regardless though if you lost any item from a glitch you'd be sorta pissed off as well.

nate

Quote from: Jake on August 08, 2013, 01:01:04 AM
Quote from: nate on August 08, 2013, 12:55:01 AM
Regardless though if you lost any item from a glitch you'd be sorta pissed off as well.

I'm not trying to make it seem like he shouldn't have any reason to be upset, im just informing james the important stuff he lost

Kevin

I looked into the logs, what happened wasn't an intentional bug, but what appears to happen was a complete accident for all parties involved. Brian and K A I T I E didn't take his stuff. I know who has his stuff, I will not say either. The person who did get the items did take them intentionally.

nate

Quote from: Kevin on August 08, 2013, 04:33:41 AM
I looked into the logs, what happened wasn't an intentional bug, but what appears to happen was a complete accident for all parties involved. Brian and K A I T I E didn't take his stuff. I know who has his stuff, I will not say either. The person who did get the items did take them intentionally.

I know who it is, and I know he has a grudge against me and drake. While he might not have performed the glitch intentionally, he made no effort to give the items back. I won't reveal who it is either just because I know you don't want me to, but I want him to know that I know.

Heoros1

Quote from: nate on August 08, 2013, 11:35:53 AM
Quote from: Kevin on August 08, 2013, 04:33:41 AM

I know who it is, and I know he has a grudge against me and drake. While he might not have performed the glitch intentionally, he made no effort to give the items back. I won't reveal who it is either just because I know you don't want me to, but I want him to know that I know.

If you're referring to me, it wasn't me who got the items, it was Richard.  Plus, it wasnt a glitch, Drake just tried teleing out of funpk as he died so he lost his items at lumby.
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Kryptonite

Stop arguing over who took them. Kevin already says he knows so what's the point? Just let the admins fix it like they said they would.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.