News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Wasteland Discussion & Rules

Started by James, August 05, 2013, 12:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Welcome to the Wasteland discussion page!

Here we will post all of our in-game events, pk-ing trips, and other going-ons!

RULES
1. Respect all of your fellow players. Even clan enemies.
2. Obey all in-game and forum rules.
3. Recruit, recruit, recruit!

James

When we get up to 15 members, we will have our first event, which is an exclusive Wasteland only Drop Party!

(All donations to the Drop Party please PM James)

Donators so far:
James (Beret Mask, Bandos Chestplate, Bandos Tassets, Dragon Boots, 3rd age full helmet, rune defender, 15k Mith Seeds)

*PLEASE NOTE* IF YOU LEAVE WASTELAND FOR ANY REASON, YOU MUST GIVE ALL ITEMS BACK THAT ARE WON THROUGH EVENTS. OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

happyguy3216

Is giving players a bunch of fire capes giving respect? I mean you are giving away free items essentially.

Kryptonite

If I'm in death zone am I allowed to join this also?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Quote from: James on August 05, 2013, 09:35:11 PM
OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

You aren't really going to do that, right? You aren't really allowed to do that, right? Wouldn't that not only be unethical, but also abusing your power?

James

Quote from: Krest I V on August 06, 2013, 12:58:22 AM
Quote from: James on August 05, 2013, 09:35:11 PM
OTHERWISE, THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

You aren't really going to do that, right? You aren't really allowed to do that, right? Wouldn't that not only be unethical, but also abusing your power?

It is to stop clan hoppers. It's considered item scamming, therefore, it is definitely within my "powers" to remove the item and return it to the scammee, which in this case, would be myself. In addition to this, all the items are legitimately obtained via donations, so they would also be scamming me for irl money.

Also Kane, unfortunately, the events here will be for Wasteland members only.  :)

Krest I V

But what if, for example, I joined for three months and participated in two drop parties and then I left because I wasn't really up for being in a clan anymore? Would you just take the items from my account? Or is it just for like if I joined for two days and then left immediately?

James

Quote from: Krest I V on August 06, 2013, 01:04:11 AM
But what if, for example, I joined for three months and participated in two drop parties and then I left because I wasn't really up for being in a clan anymore? Would you just take the items from my account? Or is it just for like if I joined for two days and then left immediately?

Your last part nailed it to a tee.  If you're an active member of the clan, and just decide after a while to branch off and do different things, I will not remove them because you've earned them in my eyes.  If you join for one day, come to a drop party, win stuff, and then decide to hop to a different clan, I will remove them.

Krest I V

Oh well I can support that for sure, that'd be totally justified.

Jake

Everyone note the spike in people applying  8)

gomes97

Richard isnt even 1 day in wasteland already try to join death zone
i think that deserve and kick

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

James

We have reached 15 members!

The first official Wasteland only drop party will be held this coming Sunday at approx. 8:00 P.M. Eastern time.

Jake

Quote from: James on August 20, 2013, 01:52:10 PM
We have reached 15 members!

The first official Wasteland only drop party will be held this coming Sunday at approx. 8:00 P.M. Eastern time.
I WILL BE THERE  8)

happyguy3216

wolf

Guys could you please take note that I am not using my computer to play I am using my friends mostly and my sisters as of theft of property, but I may go offline for a few days because i cannot get on if I do not have a computer, thanks for understanding.