News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Lameeeeee

Started by Zonekiller, July 31, 2013, 03:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonekiller

Quote from: Riku on August 01, 2013, 12:40:26 PM
Just putting this out there, I always sell my rarest rares besides my fishbowl. I've already sold my magical secateurs, blue beret, black beret, and others. I still want to keep the rares we have now but introducing new rares would be a good idea. But I don't think you should get rid of the rares we have now such as fishbowl, hallies, etc.

For what? You'll end up trading rares for rares so it doesn't really make a difference.

Sora

Some people don't want their wealth that they've worked so hard for (such as Rare4live) just to go to waste. Atleast let their rares continue being rare and introduce more rares into the game. We've already lost so many rares because old players aren't coming back.

Zonekiller

Quote from: Riku on August 01, 2013, 04:37:24 PM
Some people don't want their wealth that they've worked so hard for (such as Rare4live) just to go to waste. Atleast let their rares continue being rare and introduce more rares into the game. We've already lost so many rares because old players aren't coming back.

That's what the whole thread is about. :)

Kryptonite

Quote from: l 1 v e on August 01, 2013, 09:50:30 AM
I had this problem with my dfs...
Long time ago, there were like 3 dfs's in game.
I bought 1 with like all my rares and now its pretty much crap, like every1 has 1 now.
I'm a poor noob because of this.

That's different. That's cuz they added all the OP armor to the donator shop, otherwise it still would be really valuable.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.