News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Lameeeeee

Started by Zonekiller, July 31, 2013, 03:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonekiller

I don't know how people feel about this, but some of the items that were previously rare is now not rare. I mean nobody buys the CW-hood and cloak, yet they became useless to whoever had them before the update. Is there a possibility that you can only use talismans, not tiaras? I don't know I just feel as though my rares are becoming less and less rare, I.E holy water, scarfs/hats, tiaras, CW-hood/cape.

Sora

I wish CW hood and cape came back :( I remember I was so happy when I got both sets!  :D

Kryptonite

Maybe next time when you buy a "rare" item, you should consider the possibility of it being added into the game in the future. Or you could be smart and not buy them at all, because they're pointless.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 31, 2013, 05:41:25 PM
Maybe next time when you buy a "rare" item, you should consider the possibility of it being added into the game in the future. Or you could be smart and not buy them at all, because they're pointless.

Krest I V

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 31, 2013, 05:41:25 PM

And so says the Pumice King.

Kevin

I cleaned up this thread a bit. It is hard to add content to the game without "destroying the rares". Frankly, I don't like the current rares, and it sucks that we have to work around them sometimes, but a lot of the time we have no choice but to destroy that 1 rare, and we could give rares for other rares, but it just causes problems. On my side accounts I don't even bother with rares, I just play the game for what it is.

Kryptonite

You can stilll collect the ones that were actually meant to be rares, like berets.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

The thing is that no one ever wants to sell their Beret's and other rares. I remember when there were heaps of rares going around and it was more interesting because you could be rich and have rares no one else had. Now you're only rich if you have a beret or something like that.

Kevin

We're talking about doing some changes. The thought about converting all the rares to other items and getting more recognizable rares like party hats and masks. I like the uniqueness of the items, which is why I turned it down. But we are definitely working on introducing new items into the game and will classify them as 'rare'.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2013, 03:01:53 AM
We're talking about doing some changes. The thought about converting all the rares to other items and getting more recognizable rares like party hats and masks. I like the uniqueness of the items, which is why I turned it down. But we are definitely working on introducing new items into the game and will classify them as 'rare'.
The Phat/Mask/Santa hat idea would be good if they weren't the rarest rares. As in still having beret's and what not still rare with other different rares, compared to the usual like every other server.

Zonekiller

I cleaned up this thread a bit. It is hard to add content to the game without "destroying the rares". Frankly, I don't like the current rares, and it sucks that we have to work around them sometimes, but a lot of the time we have no choice but to destroy that 1 rare, and we could give rares for other rares, but it just causes problems. On my side accounts I don't even bother with rares, I just play the game for what it is.

I see your point. But in my opinion the core of this game is based on unique, useless rare items. Good rares are already very hard to come by, and when there aren't being introduced new rares, they're just dying out slowly. I think it'd be a worthwhile investment to "work around" rares when adding new content to the game. Just my opinion. :)

Kevin

Quote from: Zonekiller on August 01, 2013, 06:54:03 AM

I see your point. But in my opinion the core of this game is based on unique, useless rare items. Good rares are already very hard to come by, and when there aren't being introduced new rares, they're just dying out slowly. I think it'd be a worthwhile investment to "work around" rares when adding new content to the game. Just my opinion. :)

But as someone else pointed out, how could you obtain rares if nobody throws them in the market? For instance Berets. There is maybe 1-2 sets in the game with active players. (Maybe 1-2 sets) Not to mention fishbowl helmets. I know of 1 person who has one right now. I know they aren't selling it anytime soon.

Zonekiller

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2013, 07:03:22 AM

But as someone else pointed out, how could you obtain rares if nobody throws them in the market? For instance Berets. There is maybe 1-2 sets in the game with active players. (Maybe 1-2 sets) Not to mention fishbowl helmets. I know of 1 person who has one right now. I know they aren't selling it anytime soon.
Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2013, 07:03:22 AM

I agree with you 100%. My point was simply that the rares that we currently have should be kept rare, and not be nerfed. By the way, there are two people with the fishbowl helmet! Anyways, all I wanted to get across is that I hope the current rares will be kept rares.

l 1 v e

I had this problem with my dfs...
Long time ago, there were like 3 dfs's in game.
I bought 1 with like all my rares and now its pretty much crap, like every1 has 1 now.
I'm a poor noob because of this.

Sora

Just putting this out there, I always sell my rarest rares besides my fishbowl. I've already sold my magical secateurs, blue beret, black beret, and others. I still want to keep the rares we have now but introducing new rares would be a good idea. But I don't think you should get rid of the rares we have now such as fishbowl, hallies, etc.