News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Runescape

Started by Kyle, July 28, 2013, 05:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

At the moment I have gotten back into runescape a little bit, Currently I only play oldschool, I get on there about an hour or 2 a day and I train my combat stats because I want to pk at some point. 

Let me know what you guys do.

Have you tried RS3? Do you play RS3? If so, what do you do on there and how often do you get on?
Have you tried Oldschool? Do you play Oldschool? If so, what do you do on there and how often do you get on?
Do you not play runescape? If so, why?

Sora

I quit RuneScape cause both my accounts (levels 111 and 113) got hacked  :'( :'(

Wild

I'm sick of Runescape, everything about it sucks these days.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Wild on July 28, 2013, 05:52:25 PM
I'm sick of Runescape, everything about it sucks these days.

^ That.

l 1 v e

I play 07.
I get on pretty much every day and when i'm on, i make money or train my skills ;).

Kyle

07 is the only reason I still play, Not many people like the Eoc and I can understand why.

Jake

I played 07 for about 3 months. It was fun while it lasted but yeah, I don't want to pay again to play. I'd rather do something else with the money.

I prefer EOC because my account is semi-decent, that being said I don't play EOC that often either.

It just doesn't have the same vibe as it used to I think.

Kryptonite

When I log into runescape now I feel like an old person looking at an iPhone.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

richard

dieknowsawr

Well, i find 07 a waste of money, like why spend money on some game? I got better things to do.

And like Kryptonite said, when you look at Runescape, its to fancy, just dumb.

Ry60003333

I kind of hope they f*ck up 07 so that the AllGoFree team could beef up RuneRebels and smack Jagex in the face with it. ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Genuine

I personally only like the 07 aspect of the game.

RuneScape 3 is to technical with the new layouts for a game of its sort.

Kevin

There are a bunch of things about Jagex itself. The owners aren't running 'a game' anymore, they are treating it like a corporation or governemt, and they dictate the crap out of it. The 07 servers are a freaking joke. They brought it back because they were heading for bankruptcy. The RS3 servers are crap too. Their game lags to hell, and even when it doesn't lagg the content they have added is horrible, they aren't making anything better, when I go on RuneScape it doesn't even feel like the same game anymore. They have lost their ways. Not only that, their free to play worlds are freaking horrible, they lagg to hell and they don't feed the free players anything.

Kyle

I'm glad I got to hear some of your guys opinions, I like to see your views from where the game stands at this moment.

Zonekiller