News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Pking

Started by Wild, July 27, 2013, 04:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Can you guys please fix the food bug? every time some one dies its pretty much because of the food bug. you keep spamming on only one pumpkin that doesn't work. watching how you die by a reason like this is very frustrating, since its not your fault.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

James

Quote from: Wild on July 27, 2013, 04:51:02 AM
Can you guys please fix the food bug? every time some one dies its pretty much because of the food bug. you keep spamming on only one pumpkin that doesn't work. watching how you die by a reason like this is very frustrating, since its not your fault.

As far as we know it is fixed 0.0. Please explain in detail the bug and we will attempt
To fix it.

Zonekiller

The food and bones for that matter, sometimes has a delay.

Kryptonite

Just make it so when you eat a piece of food, add some timer makes it take like a second before you can eat another piece, and DON'T let the timer be influenced by anything else in the entire game.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Ry60003333

Turn off auto retaliate and see if it fixes the issue. It seems to be a bug with the attack action overriding the food action.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zonekiller

The food delay has been reduces dramatically, thanks a lot!

Crizx

Quote from: Ry60003333 on July 30, 2013, 03:46:49 AM
Turn off auto retaliate and see if it fixes the issue. It seems to be a bug with the attack action overriding the food action.
Can you please fix auto retaliate, Its very hard to pk as pure and this only makes it harder for me.  :(