News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Guess the item!

Started by Zonekiller, July 26, 2013, 12:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Zonekiller

I almost feel bad, because it's near impossible to guess it feels like. I'll post a screenshot when I get home - nobody has got it yet!

Rex

Zonekiller

No. If anybody gets the answer correct I'll give the winner a bandos tasset - just to make it slightly more interesting.

Jake

Silver Light?

Iron/Silver long sword?

Sora

Genuine

l 1 v e

I was thinking about fremmy blade aswell..

Zonekiller

None yet, I'll add a small rare to the pot - but I doubt anybody will get it!

Yoho

Dug

That definitely looks like Excalibur.
However, I know exactly what it is since I've been storing them from the very start of the christmas event :D
It's the stone tablet!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Zonekiller

DUG GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER!!

Jarred

Quote from: Dug on July 27, 2013, 08:02:06 AM
That definitely looks like Excalibur.
However, I know exactly what it is since I've been storing them from the very start of the christmas event :D
It's the stone tablet!
I'm also led to the belief that it helps a great deal when you can check peoples items.  ;)

Jake

Dug can just check your Inventory/Bank.

Instant win.

Jarred

He can, doesn't mean he did. Duggy will most likely use any items given to him in some form of event anyway.  ::)
My post was more of a joke than anything else.  :P