News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

diangos shop

Started by someday, July 26, 2013, 12:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

someday

When did the rights get taken away from selling the stuff back to diangos shop.. i want my tokens...

Uploaded with ImageShack.usA man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*ck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

richard

Yeah Agreed to.
I use to buy like 10 torsos then sell them for loads of tokens but now I need to buy the item. :l

nate

they did it to make sure you couldn't do camp with like 3 accounts and then just trade the tokens to one account.

This is / isn't a serious post

I Merk

It's because people were able to smuggle dragon gloves out of zombies and sell them for tokens

l 1 v e

@ nate @ i merk that explains alot.

Kryptonite

I Merk is right, cause I remember when that bug came out and they stopped selling to camp. Now that that bug is gone, you should be allowed to sell again.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

You were allowed to sell stuff to the store before they deleted it though. You should be able to sell your items back.