News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

White Magic Staff

Started by Sora, July 25, 2013, 06:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Since Jack and Xherox have both been banned, I don't think there are any more White Magic Staff.
I would suggest them being brought into the game, probably 3-5 of them and make it really rare.
I would really love for this to happen because its my favorite item.  :D
Also, you should make the staff tradable  ;)

Chaoslancex

i would not mind to have one of those staff? :)

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Grievous

+1 I just love those staffs too!

richard

Eveyone wants the staffs now haha. :D
Maybe we could hold a event of Drop Party or Hide N Seek or Questions?
We need more rares out there!

Rex

Yes, these were sexy.. +1

nate

Quote from: richard on July 26, 2013, 06:39:59 AM

NO. The economy is already bad as it is. There doesn't need to be more rares. I agree with the hide and seek to re-distribute the white staffs that were already in the game, but no addition to the quantity.

This is / isn't a serious post

richard

Quote from: nate on July 26, 2013, 10:37:58 AM

NO. The economy is already bad as it is. There doesn't need to be more rares. I agree with the hide and seek to re-distribute the white staffs that were already in the game, but no addition to the quantity.
I mean new items such as
Dragon Claws things like that.

nate

Quote from: richard on July 26, 2013, 11:46:36 AM
I mean new items such as
Dragon Claws things like that.
This has been discussed a lot, and a lot of people think it would be too overpowered and you would basically be able to 1 hit someone with 135+ str  :-\

This is / isn't a serious post

Sora

Quote from: nate on July 26, 2013, 10:37:58 AM

I'm trying to say that there aren't any White Magic Staff left in the game... I'm trying to say to bring back the White Magic Staffs that were already in the game and distribute it so it can be a rare again.

Jake

Can we just empty both of their banks and drop them. Not as if they can come back.

Sora

Jack has too many rares that have been spawned, he has like 10 sets of white armour.  :o
But I would love for Jack's White Magic Staffs to be dropped  :D

Krest I V

I can't find it, but I made a suggestion a while back that was sort of like what Jake said. For everyone that we know will be banned forever with no chance of coming back, we should put their items into a sort of pot and then during a set time drop them in the balloons at the party room.

Zonekiller

Jack's bank shouldn't be dropped though, because he has a massive amount of duped items which would ruin the economy.

Krest I V

They could pick and choose on which ones should be dropped or not. And along with that, they could drop random things like arrows and cooked sharks and all that to make it more interesting.