News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Why isn't this added yet?

Started by Grievous, July 23, 2013, 09:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grievous

You should NOT be able to attack someone in the wilderness without having EVERY SINGLE SLOT equipped except the ring, maybe gloves and arrows. This would make the game a lot more enjoyable. Recently some people, you know who you are, have been rushing people in wildy with dds specs risking nothing at all. I don't want wildy to be single combat, but people should at least be risking something to be able to fight. What do you guys think? Drake and Nate's opinion counts for nothing.

drakedriller

I 100% disagree. rushing people brings me lots of joy and fun.

Grievous

nate

I feel neglected from this! I am apart of the community!!

lol anyways, this was why there is dwildy. sorry if you cannot handle 3 people wrecking havoc... lol

edit**** we have been wearing stuff, its just that while we wait for the loot yall come back with dds and runes and nothing else and attack us. I have no problem with it, but you should be more aware of your own similar actions... lol

This is / isn't a serious post

Risk Giver

PKer.

drakedriller

I would be glad to spend the time to buy some ghostly robes from the shop if you need me too ^.^ also i might buy a fancy gold ring :P adding this would change nothing stop complaining

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Grievous

Let's be real, nobody is @ dwildy. To attack someone in the wilderness you should be wearing armour.

Genuine

I really don't like this Idea because a lot of people like to watch fights aswell.

Grievous

Quote from: Rory on July 24, 2013, 12:56:28 AM
I really don't like this Idea because a lot of people like to watch fights aswell.

You can come to wildy, you just need gear to attack someone.

Jake

The Wilderness isn't active as it is, adding restrictions on it would only make it worse.

Grievous

Quote from: Jake on July 24, 2013, 01:46:40 AM
The Wilderness isn't active as it is, adding restrictions on it would only make it worse.

The Wilderness is actually very active at US peak hours, easily 5-10 people there. I wouldn't call 1-iteming pking, so what you just said makes no sense. It would encourage players to gear up and not rush in with the intention of doing nothing but to annoy other players whom are actually risking items.

Jake

No, What I said does make sense. You just structured my sentence to the way YOU like it, thus causing it to not make sense.

As I said before a restriction on Pking isn't the smartest thing at all. You go to the Wilderness running the risk of losing your items if you're killed, regardless if you're killed by someone with items on or not. Everyone seems to be living with it alright here.

Grievous

It's genuinely annoying, and I know for a fact that many people feels the same way. There are very few people that would consider risking nothing  proper Pking. This wasn't an original suggestion, as I know many other big private server has this kind of system to prevent people from being a "douche" and actually gear up and doing it the proper way. I've noticed you haven't been online in-game a lot, maybe you should see how lethal the non-risking tactic really is before making up an opinion.

Jake

Quote from: Grievous on July 24, 2013, 02:07:52 AM
It's genuinely annoying, and I know for a fact that many people feels the same way. There are very few people that would consider risking nothing  proper Pking. This wasn't an original suggestion, as I know many other big private server has this kind of system to prevent people from being a "douche" and actually gear up and doing it the proper way. I've noticed you haven't been online in-game a lot, maybe you should see how lethal the non-risking tactic really is before making up an opinion.
If you post a suggestion, Don't get mad when someone states their opinion dude. Each to their own. I personally don't like the idea and I'm letting you know the reasons now. We're not like the other big private servers, just because they have a different rules to their pking doesn't mean we have to add it as well. This has been a problem in pking from the beginning, when we were at our highest and lowest, and we've all seemed to handle it well enough. Every game has their annoyances.

And to answer your remark of "I've noticed you haven't been online in-game a lot", I play a minimum of 4 hours a day. Not to mention on the weekends I'm on about 13 hours both days? Just because you don't see me or talk to me doesn't mean I'm not on.