News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Forum Community

Started by Free Legend, July 23, 2013, 05:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Legend

I think the people of Worldscape need to start being more active on the forums. The server is starting to come back and get active, and this means people will be registering. Now I personally know that when I look at a new server, the first place I check is the forums to see if they are active. If the forums aren't active, I leave almost instantly.

I think if the forums here at WorldScape were more active, people would be more willing to play. Let me know what you think of this idea, and maybe instead of criticizing me and saying "oh there's so much more that needs to be done" why not just give it a shot? I know there are many more people out there that are just like me..

Why not just post on the forums a few times a day, whether it's making a new topic, or commenting on another player's topic. It will help the community out a whole lot in the long run, I promise.

Sora

Definitely support this, there are barely any unread posts I see everyday. People should be more active, I agree!  :D

Free Legend

Quote from: Riku on July 23, 2013, 06:11:46 PM
Definitely support this, there are barely any unread posts I see everyday. People should be more active, I agree!  :D

I wish more people would think like this..

D E A T H

I love the forums so I will be here a lot.  ;D

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

Though I'm on the forums all the time and would love to see more people active on here, I don't think it's fair to blame the forums for people not staying. I think that the forums are about as active as they ever were with the community being at it's current size.

Kryptonite

I just never know what to say .-.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 23, 2013, 10:49:34 PM

I know what to say, but I'd get in trouble for saying those things.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on July 23, 2013, 11:03:46 PM

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

An active Forum makes the game itself look more appealing, considering it's the first community contact a new player see's when coming to the website. I'm active and I post on everything I can contribute to, But that's sorta part of my job :P

I'd love for more traffic to come through here.

Free Legend

Quote from: Jake on July 24, 2013, 02:06:24 AM
Quote from: Krest I V on July 23, 2013, 11:03:46 PM

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

An active Forum makes the game itself look more appealing, considering it's the first community contact a new player see's when coming to the website. I'm active and I post on everything I can contribute to, But that's sorta part of my job :P

I'd love for more traffic to come through here.

That is what I'm saying. It's what makes or breaks a community.

happyguy3216

I'm new to this server but i tend to be VERY active on the forums of every server I join so to see this is a + for me. If more people would post it would definitely boost my confidence in the community.

dieknowsawr

People should be more active for sure.. Me being one of them, great idea :)

Ry60003333

I am trying to check the forums every single day and read and reply to as many posts as I can, and reply to all of my private messages!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.