News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Stolen Laptop.

Started by wolf, July 22, 2013, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

My laptop has recently been stolen and has put a halt to making banners and playing WorldScape, although ill be as active as possible on the forums.

Jake

How did someone steal it? Was it inside your house or did you take it out and about? That's actually crap though.

At first I thought this was a topic asking if people had seen it, or if they do see it contact you :P

Best of luck finding it.

Sora

Loooool its unfortunate that your laptop got stolen. Hope you get it back or get a new one. See ya soon  ;)

wolf

My parents held a barbecue and there were loads of kids here and a few of my things have gone missing.

D E A T H

Wow that really sucks I had my stuff taken/stolen too. The feeling sucks knowing that you probably won't ever see it again.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Whoever stole it removed the tracking device and I'm probably not getting it back.

Jake

Quote from: wolf on July 23, 2013, 03:05:21 AM
Whoever stole it removed the tracking device and I'm probably not getting it back.
If it was one of your parents friends kids, you're definitely going to get it again. Some father/mother isn't going to not recognise a new laptop in their house haha.

richard

damn that sucks!

wolf

Quote from: Jake on July 23, 2013, 05:43:45 AM
If it was one of your parents friends kids, you're definitely going to get it again. Some father/mother isn't going to not recognise a new laptop in their house haha.
the tracking device was functional and found over 3 hours away from my house none of our guests live that far away and I was told it was probably sold.

richard

Quote from: wolf on July 23, 2013, 09:21:46 AM
Quote from: Jake on July 23, 2013, 05:43:45 AM
the tracking device was functional and found over 3 hours away from my house none of our guests live that far away and I was told it was probably sold.

Aghh that sucks dude!

l 1 v e

Ah man, hope to see you soon !!

Ry60003333

Dude that sucks. If my laptop got stolen I would be in big trouble, my whole digital life is on it. :o Thankfully, I do have full Time Machine backups of it though.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.