10 (90.9%)
No
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Free Legend

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 24, 2013, 04:11:21 PM
Quote from: Free Legend on July 24, 2013, 12:00:11 PM
Terrible idea....
Care to explain instead of acting like a complete douche for no reason? No one likes to hear that their ideas are terrible, even if they are. If you're going to say that, then back your statement up.

It would require no work at all if there was a place with practically unlimited resources..

Krest I V

It's not as if we were being given free exp, we would still have to do the skills, we'd just have a slight advantage, much like how the people in RS use the guilds to their advantage.

nate

And I just think its important to have more places to go and more things to do in Worldscape. This community is trying hard, but it can get boring sometimes. thats why you see people leave for months on end and then come back (me).

This is / isn't a serious post

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Dream Cloud on July 22, 2013, 10:36:32 AM
I Say a Skilling guild Would be a very good update and asset to the server as many people Dont know where to go and where to find the things needed to skill and that why most people dont care for the high scores like they should, The skilling guild should contain of 20-30 magic trees for those tree huggers! and manyof the mining ores! Around 10-20 Runite ores Because who wants 2 rune rocks? and have to wait so long just to get another?  There will be a   Runecrafting Area as well! The essence mine and around it will be the altars :D? sounds easy enough right lol So basically you guys get the idea lol tell me what you think :D ryan likes it allready just need your opinion  :)

This is what we were talking about the other day? bahaha nice! i totally support this!

Dream Cloud

~Nononononono It dont work that way~

~Achievements~
*Own Hunter Everyday
*Slap Kyle
*Get Brian On Skype
*Get Dennis to talk!
*Love Mia! :D

l 1 v e

Kevin

Jake

Quote from: Free Legend on July 25, 2013, 11:57:56 AM
It would require no work at all if there was a place with practically unlimited resources..
You still need to get the required total level to get in? It's not as if you type in ::sg or ::skillguild as a level three with stacks of recourses in front of you.

I've come to like the idea a lot more. Especially the mining side of it.

nate

lol. i hate you all. i get two accounts to 120 mining and then you suggest this...  >:( >:( >:( >:(

This is / isn't a serious post

Dream Cloud

Quote from: Kevin on July 27, 2013, 01:41:36 AM
I like this idea.

Thank you kevin! :D and all you others :) hopefully they do it it would be awessommee
~Nononononono It dont work that way~

~Achievements~
*Own Hunter Everyday
*Slap Kyle
*Get Brian On Skype
*Get Dennis to talk!
*Love Mia! :D

aussie king

Worldscape doesn't need any more segregation; you hardly ever see anyone. if anything we need more places that all people can come together and hang out or skill
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Jake

Quote from: aussie king on September 08, 2013, 04:52:53 AM
if anything we need more places that all people can come together and hang out or skill
Like a Skilling Guild....?  ???

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on September 08, 2013, 06:29:10 AM
Quote from: aussie king on September 08, 2013, 04:52:53 AM
if anything we need more places that all people can come together and hang out or skill
Like a Skilling Guild....?  ???
Hahahaha. Aussie it's not gonna segregate worldscape. If people wanna do something with others they can just ::Yell

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

aussie king

Show me your nipples and ill believe ya
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.