News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Voting rewards collaberation!

Started by nate, September 03, 2013, 04:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

I personally think that it should really be non-tradable. Or at least make some item non-tradable. Otherwise someone who's dedicated to voting could sell it to someone who's voted like 4 times or less. I find that incredibly stupid considering it's a reward from the VOTING store.

Maybe not make the PartyHat un-tradable but I'd like to see some sort of item that is un-tradable so it symbolises dedication & someone who genuinely cares about the future of the community.

happyguy3216

Quote from: Famoo on September 04, 2013, 11:26:43 PM
Quote from: nate on September 04, 2013, 10:14:38 PM
Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2013, 09:01:21 PM
It'd be so easy to pick and add to. Partyhats were made to be special and they've never been special in this game. It'd be good for a change.

I like this idea. maybe not so much for the nontradable part, but i think it is one thing that could be changed that would literally bother no one if they were reset. I like what happyguy said about how it was meant to show wealth, so thats my reasoning for it to be tradable. But it would require tons of votes so it would be difficult to get, similar to how the hellcat fairly difficult.

Don't you mean Famoo, instead of happyguy? :'(

No i'm more important. Go hug a tree or something.

nate

Quote from: Jake on September 05, 2013, 08:02:55 AM
I personally think that it should really be non-tradable. Or at least make some item non-tradable. Otherwise someone who's dedicated to voting could sell it to someone who's voted like 4 times or less. I find that incredibly stupid considering it's a reward from the VOTING store.

Maybe not make the PartyHat un-tradable but I'd like to see some sort of item that is un-tradable so it symbolises dedication & someone who genuinely cares about the future of the community.

I agree with something prestigious to be added that is non tradable, but we also need things that are tradable for the incentive of the possibility of gaining wealth.

Sorry Famoo, mis-read  :P

This is / isn't a serious post

Famoo

Well, I wouldn't consider it incredibly stupid since the person who actually did vote was rewarded. And if the player then decides to sell his reward for something he may consider to be of more use to him, then he may do so, as his reward was earned.

If you won the DeLorean time machine (the car from back to the future) from a special lottery event, it's now yours, and if you feel that you'd rather trade in the car for a sum of money because you are low on cash, then so be it. It's yours, it's now your property and you should be able to do with it whatever you so please.

Basically, I just don't think it's fair to be told what to do with your own earnings. But, of course that doesn't mean I don't support non-tradeable items in general. I just think the (should be) rarest item(s) in the game shouldn't be non-tradeable. I think non-tradeables shouldn't be the items that were meant to be super rare, but rather uncommon to semi-rare items that pleases the eye of the user, regardless of its rarity.

Anyways, if all the really good items from the voting rewards shop were non-tradeable, then really, what is the point of getting them? I mean, if they were tradeable, then that just opens up more doors. Players who may be low on wealth, but are dedicated to the server by voting every single day can be rewarded for their dedication, keeping the money in the economy constantly circling, rather than keeping the rich, rich, and the poor, poor.

This is just generally what I think right now, and my ideas and perceptions may change as I receive different viewpoints on this topic.

tl;dr

y u laZ

Jake

Quote from: Famoo on September 05, 2013, 05:01:01 PM
If you won the DeLorean time machine (the car from back to the future) from a special lottery event, it's now yours, and if you feel that you'd rather trade in the car for a sum of money because you are low on cash, then so be it. It's yours, it's now your property and you should be able to do with it whatever you so please.

Basically, I just don't think it's fair to be told what to do with your own earnings. But, of course that doesn't mean I don't support non-tradeable items in general. I just think the (should be) rarest item(s) in the game shouldn't be non-tradeable. I think non-tradeables shouldn't be the items that were meant to be super rare, but rather uncommon to semi-rare items that pleases the eye of the user, regardless of its rarity.

Anyways, if all the really good items from the voting rewards shop were non-tradeable, then really, what is the point of getting them? I mean, if they were tradeable, then that just opens up more doors. Players who may be low on wealth, but are dedicated to the server by voting every single day can be rewarded for their dedication, keeping the money in the economy constantly circling, rather than keeping the rich, rich, and the poor, poor.
1. Why would you want a normal car over a time machine? You could just go back in time and get money and keep the car. Do exactly what Marty planned to do and go into the future, go get the sporting statistic book, go back into the past and bet on all the events. Wallah! Billionaire!

2. People have said time after time that they don't think "non-tradable" items are not rare. So it wouldn't be the rarest item in the game. Even if it was tradable it wouldn't be the rarest item, It's getable from anyone's point of standard. PartyHat's shouldn't be tradable, That should be the item that should be like that. We could just add masks and santa hats as a lower tradable reward.

Krest I V

I think it should be tradable. Whatever we're doing, we should get it figured out soon. We've gained only 38 votes since we hit our last mark and it's been quite a while since that happened. I think if we figured out what the reward was going to be then people would start voting again.

Kryptonite

i think like if u get around like 15 votes u get some tickets and if u get like 10 tickets u get mod

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Famoo

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 09, 2013, 01:55:09 AM
i think like if u get around like 15 votes u get some tickets and if u get like 10 tickets u get mod

id prefer nudies of any of da owners but mod is gud to.

James

10 is 2 meny how bout 2 for mod 2.5 for admin and 3 for owner

Kryptonite

Quote from: James on September 12, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

10 is 2 meny how bout 2 for mod 2.5 for admin and 3 for owner

support

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.