News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Economy/Server upgrades?

Started by Mia, August 25, 2013, 10:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

So it requires a lot of determination to get 135 like with any other skill, honestly I don't know how resetting stats will solve anything.

Krest I V

Because right now it's much easier to train than it will be if they release farming fully. Anyone can go and get it in two days if they can deal with the irritation. It is far and away the easiest skill to do on here, but that isn't so on RS. If we implement real farming then the stats should be reset because older players had an unfair advantage by getting to train it using an easier method.

Yoho

It may be unfair but what benefits would we have?

Krest I V

You're higher on the highscores, that's rather important to a few people.

Yoho

Alright, now I see your point.

If the highscores are important to you then you train a skill no matter how irritating it is.  ;D

Krest I V

Because even I can get bored of this game when I throw farming into the mix.

Kryptonite

Nothing's worse than herblore. I don't care what you say, farming doesn't even come close to being as bad as herblore.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

But you can't get Herblore over night. Unless you're generous enough to donate enough money to get the herbs necessary to get 135, it will take you a very long time and, on top of that, the way we train Herblore is the correct way to train it, or part of it anyway.

Kryptonite

I'm talking about for being tedious.

weed

Krest I V

We aren't arguing how tedious something is, we're arguing about how legitimate it is.

Jake

Herblore has nothing to do with what we're talking about, why it's even mentioned I do not know.

I still stand by if they do decide to fix Farming then I think it'd be best for all Farming levels to be reset.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 04:17:54 PM
Because of how irritating it is to get. There's essentially no talking with people in game unless you break for a minute and there's not much multitasking going on short of watching TV while you click in the same spot thousands upon thousands of times. I have one of the highest total levels, and yet I don't have 135. I could easily go and get it right now if I so pleased but I'm not going to because it's irritating to get.

It relates to this quote...

weed

Krest I V

Yeah, but herblore isn't anything like that. You can stop and talk while doing herblore without losing much exp because of time. And herblore takes forever to get the herbs, farming takes all of four minutes.

Kryptonite

I don't care if farming levels get reset, just give us something back for the work we did.

weed