News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

ban reasons.

Started by l 1 v e, July 19, 2013, 09:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

l 1 v e

Hey guys!

If i look at the ban reasons topic, i see bans for saying things like 'f*ck you' or whatever.
Imo, if we want more players, this should only be a warning.
Players quit when they get banned.
Correct me when i'm wrong, but i think bans are being given to fast.

Wild

I'm sure that they won't ban for a reason like that.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

l 1 v e

It's just an example.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

l 1 v e

The pics don't show up on my phone, i'll get on that later.

wolf

WorldScape has always had the rule that you can swear to a certain extent but if someone takes offence you stop and you won't get in trouble, but if you swear directly at someone and they report you or you get caught you will most likely be muted.

Jake

Swearing is fine until it's directed at another member, Or used in an aggressive manor.

It's been said for many years: An Allgofree staff member will not ban, or punish, someone unless it's absolutely necessary.

Also i'd rather have a smaller player base of genuinely good people rather than a larger player base full of jerks. That's my opinion anyway.

Wild

Quote from: Jake on July 20, 2013, 02:25:25 AM
Also i'd rather have a smaller player base of genuinely good people rather than a larger player base full of jerks. That's my opinion anyway.
Wise words.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Hassan

Hello there,
Well as from my experience of being a staff member here, I've noticed around the years that the default mute period should be 2 days. However, if you've noticed some staff members have decided to extend or shorten the period depending on the offence and depending on their judgement. A 2 day mute seems as a long time.. however it's necessary to enforce the rules.
Regarding the bans, warnings are given.. and I'm sure that a ban is only implemented after several warnings. However, we know the people that continue to curse after offences have been given and as Jake said, we do not see them fit to play the game in that manor.

Ry60003333

I see what you are trying to say; we don't want to ban all the players of the game, because then we won't have any players!

But, we do want to make sure that the environment that new players face when they login is a friendly one, and this is why we have to have our Administrators enforce the rules. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.