Started by Darkfate, July 14, 2013, 10:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like these "New" ideas?

Yes.
No.
Most.
Few of them.

Darkfate

I think we should have more bosses such as Tormented demons, Daggs, Kalphite queen, Godwars, And Even a Nomad that drops random rares. But I wish Worldscape had a version of D claws and new weapons because these weapons are becoming old and easy to get. I also think we need a chat box on forums that would be amazing but some people probably will disagree once again this is my opinion.
"Where there is victory there is a loss"

Ry60003333

I could make an AllGoFree chat area on the forums; I could make a Java based webclient that people could leave open, I don't like the idea of embedding a flash chat on every single page on the forums though. :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Darkfate

Quote from: Ry60003333 on July 14, 2013, 10:31:41 PM
I could make an AllGoFree chat area on the forums; I could make a Java based webclient that people could leave open, I don't like the idea of embedding a flash chat on every single page on the forums though. :o

Yea I understand how that could be a pain I made one through Xat. for just worldscape if you want I could give you link? But how about the items idea?
"Where there is victory there is a loss"

wolf

We only have certain NPC's I don't think God Wars or tormented demons are on Worldscape and Nomad is definitely not on Worldscapes revision, but i do thing we could have a chat room separate from all other pages though. Maybe add a link on the forums where "home", "help", "search", "my profile" etc.

Ryan if you could tell us what NPC revision Worldscape has that would be great. I think it is 317 though.