News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Goals and Purposes

Started by Krest I V, July 14, 2013, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Considering it took 3 accounts to 2b Woodcutting xp for you to get the amount of logs, I'm sure you'll be fine :P

Krest I V

Yeah, but someone could buy a bunch of them too. I'll keep an eye out for Cash to see if he starts fletching a lot. In the mean time I'll just do crafting, strength, and possibly slayer if I feel like getting new tasks all the time.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:49:12 PM
Yeah, but someone could buy a bunch of them too. I'll keep an eye out for Cash to see if he starts fletching a lot. In the mean time I'll just do crafting, strength, and possibly slayer if I feel like getting new tasks all the time.
Cash would be the only other person to beat you to it, IMO anyway. Unless...  ;)

I never plan to get 2b strength, Combat is over for me :P

Krest I V

I'm only doing strength because that way I can still gain exp lamps from doing combat. And honestly anyone can get 2B fletching, it's just I would notice how many people started to get 2B in woodcutting first and I'd start to work on my fletching again.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:54:52 PM
I'm only doing strength because that way I can still gain exp lamps from doing combat. And honestly anyone can get 2B fletching, it's just I would notice how many people started to get 2B in woodcutting first and I'd start to work on my fletching again.
Are you going to afk train combat? Like at the bosses? Or the fast way at shades?

Krest I V

The fast way is afk training at the bosses. But I'm going to do it at slayer monsters probably. If I get to 135 slayer before I get to 2B strength then I'll go back to the bosses and finish up there.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:57:56 PM
The fast way is afk training at the bosses. But I'm going to do it at slayer monsters probably. If I get to 135 slayer before I get to 2B strength then I'll go back to the bosses and finish up there.
If you pile all the shades constantly. That'd be quicker, right?

Smart idea though.

Krest I V

You actually take damage a lot faster though and you can still only train on one at a time. Besides, the bosses attack you and you can multitask and check back to make sure you aren't dead yet.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 09:01:21 PM
You actually take damage a lot faster though and you can still only train on one at a time. Besides, the bosses attack you and you can multitask and check back to make sure you aren't dead yet.
Not to mention the drops are better. Unless you're a herb hoarder.

Krest I V

Being an herb hoarder wouldn't be a bad thing. But I'm not sure if I'm going to use my lamps on herblore or on smithing...

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 09:06:20 PM
Being an herb hoarder wouldn't be a bad thing. But I'm not sure if I'm going to use my lamps on herblore or on smithing...
One day Herblore will be so much easier to train, considering there will be more herbs out there. I recommend using them on Smithing :P

[Or Agility and be the first one to 135 agility before it even comes out :P]

Krest I V

I'd need another 1k lamps to be able to get to 135 agility, but that'll be a rather fast skill in my opinion so I'm gonna stick with either smithing or herblore. Smithing just became a lot easier because of the zombies dropping rune bars.

Krest I V

Just got to 500m exp in Thieving and also to 700m in Fishing. I don't even know anymore. I don't really feel like doing Fletching or combat at the moment, I just feel like doing random skills while also getting a fourth account to 2B in woodcutting. I'll probably do a little bit of combat later on, hopefully getting strength to 1B and HP to 2B in the process

Krest I V

Just got strength to 1B, trained some herblore and crafting, and my HP is getting close to 2B. Gonna switch over to magic or ranged and train slayer with that.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 08, 2013, 07:56:47 PM
Just got strength to 1B, trained some herblore and crafting, and my HP is getting close to 2B. Gonna switch over to magic or ranged and train slayer with that.
You're levelling so slow...