News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Goals and Purposes

Started by Krest I V, July 14, 2013, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on July 26, 2013, 01:21:31 PM
Just got 135 Fletching and I added 135 Mining to the list of goals. Gonna do 10m a day.
Congrats. You're breezing through the skills.

Krest I V

And hating every second of it. =D

Can't wait to be done with Mining cause I'll probably go strait into RuneCrafting. After that, the only especially irritating skill left will be Smithing.

dieknowsawr

richard

Krest I V

Thanks a bunch guys! Just about finished getting 500m in Fletching then I'm probably gonna work on RC for a bit.

Krest I V

I decided that I hate both Mining and RC so instead I decided I'm gonna work on getting two more accounts to 2B in WC and then use those logs to get my main to 2B in Fletching.

Krest I V

It's been two weeks and I'm just about done getting my 3rd account to 2b Woodcutting. I've also hit 15b total exp and got 2b exp in defense. Other than that I'm also getting pretty close to 2b in attack and hp

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 24, 2013, 05:10:41 PM
It's been two weeks and I'm just about done getting my 3rd account to 2b Woodcutting. I've also hit 15b total exp and got 2b exp in defense. Other than that I'm also getting pretty close to 2b in attack and hp
Nice bro, keep at it.

Support +

Krest I V

I'm getting pretty close to 2b in attack so that'll be cool. After that I'll either do as much crafting as I can, get 2b fletching, or get 2b in magic or range

dieknowsawr

happyguy3216

Goals are for squares... if you want to express your hipster nationality to it's fullest, you must use the term "purpose". These are your "purpose" for playing the game. Goals is WAAAAY to mainstream. -hipster out

Krest I V

Thanks Ross! And you're right, I'll fix my error.

Edit: I just got 2b attack. Not sure what I'm doing next. Magic or range maybe...

Kryptonite

Range will be horrible... Do magic!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

I'm doing magic at the moment, but I will want to do ranged eventually. I'm gonna get to 1B in magic then I'll probably go for 2B in ranged after that. Not totally sure yet, but that's quite a while away considering how fast it's going right now. Might do crafting in between and probably some fletching too.

Edit: I just decided I'm going to try for 2B in all combat stats. I already have attack, defense, and prayer. I'm at 550m for strength, 650m for ranged, and 850m for magic. 2B hp will come by the time I finish any of those ones. Ranged will take so long though, I probably won't get this before New Years. I think I can get strength in like a month and magic by the beginning of December I hope.

nate

Quote from: Krest I V on August 25, 2013, 06:24:28 PM
I just decided I'm going to try for 2B in all combat stats.

I commend you for your determination. I just don't have the heart for that much training lol

This is / isn't a serious post