News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Zimmerman

Started by D E A T H, July 14, 2013, 12:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Truth is, nobody knows what really happened. Zimmerman did have a gun on him, and Zimmerman did call the police. For all we know, Trayvon got scared so punched Zimmerman when he approached and then a fight insued. Zimmerman getting his head bashed in grabbed his gun and shot 1 time. I see it as self defense. There were clearly injuries on Zimmerman. And for people who are mad that he got away, it was a Jury of his peers who decided he was innocent. It wasn't 1 person, it was a group of people.

James

Quote from: Krest I V on July 14, 2013, 05:09:46 PM
Quote from: James on July 14, 2013, 04:58:56 PM
Everyone says dont bring a gun to a knife fight.

This is another completely pointless thing to say. This isn't a fight that they had, Trayvon and Zimmerman didn't walk into a fight. Zimmerman brought a gun when there wasn't going to be a fight and he shot a defenseless teenager dead.

Edit: As soon as I posted this I saw this meme on Reddit.

Considering the fact Treyvon threw the first punch, there definitely would have been a fight.

James

Nonetheless, you're all sexy people.

D E A T H

The main thing that makes me mad about this whole case is all the rioting and all the praise Martin is getting from Beyonce to the President. I live in Atlanta which is pretty much black ghetto city and blacks kill blacks every day. Nobody screams no body riots. No nothing. I don't remember when but a black man shot a baby/young child or something like that. No praise no songs written after her. Nothing just tears and sadness. A teen that played at my baseball park was recently killed for his shoes at his house. He was tied up and killed AT HIS HOUSE. The kid was 16. no rioting or no one said "Hey let's help the police catch these sickos". No nothing. The Trayvon thing is different because it was self defense not killing someone for shoes or killing a baby no it was self defense.  The thing that makes the maddest is all the shit getting flipped if a white dude kills a black guy how race gets into it all of a sudden, but now if a black guy kills another black guy hey let's go through a party.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

Oh, in case anyone is looking what the jury looked like, you can see them here.

Yoho

You can't follow someone with a gun and claim you've killed them by self defence. If Zimmerman obeyed the officer on the phone and didn't follow him, would the outcome be different? I think it would and that's why I believe Zimmerman should be held liable for Martin's death.

Kryptonite

Lol@topic. There's bigger issues than this now. The decision has already been made, and there's no changing it now. This arguing about it will do absolutely nothing. People die every day, and this one is only a big deal because the kid was black, so it's apparently a racial thing.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Oscar is Zimmerman  :o

Krest I V

Quote from: wolf on July 20, 2013, 02:41:36 AM
Oscar is Zimmerman  :o

Killed Ethan and got away with it.

wolf

Jake

Stay on-topic guys. Any other chat can be taken to PM.

Thank you.