News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

July 9th Update!

Started by Ry60003333, July 09, 2013, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binary

I always liked the Freaky Forester ;D
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Jake

I personally loved the boot camp one.

But not the cat one, where you had to uncook the already cooked fish. Such a stupid event.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jake on July 13, 2013, 12:41:51 AM
I personally loved the boot camp one.

But not the cat one, where you had to uncook the already cooked fish. Such a stupid event.
I love the Evil Bob events!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kryptonite

If you add more random events, you should add the XP lamps as rewards to them also, and not like the crappy 5 copper ores or whatever. Or you could delete all the random event costumes and put them in there, and add unlocking their emotes.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 13, 2013, 05:07:24 PM
If you add more random events, you should add the XP lamps as rewards to them also, and not like the crappy 5 copper ores or whatever. Or you could delete all the random event costumes and put them in there, and add unlocking their emotes.
I like this idea the best.

l 1 v e

Quote from: Jake on July 14, 2013, 02:05:32 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on July 13, 2013, 05:07:24 PM
I like this idea the best.

Me too.

Jake

That's only if there is no hassle in doing that, I'm not sure how hard it is it add emotes for events.

Regardless, I'm sure Ryan could do it if he pleased.

Ry60003333

I could do those ideas if you guys wanted. :o Or we could do random event tokens like RuneScape ended up doing, and then you would be able to select a reward of your choice, which would also include the emotes/event specific items. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Ry60003333 on July 14, 2013, 10:25:13 PM
I could do those ideas if you guys wanted. :o Or we could do random event tokens like RuneScape ended up doing, and then you would be able to select a reward of your choice, which would also include the emotes/event specific items. 8)

that sounds Great! I like to be albe to chose my choice of item  :o

GOD, ALL THESE MIA"S have great ideas

l 1 v e

Free Legend

Looks great, I'm definitely back!