News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

AFK Game

Started by Binary, July 05, 2013, 03:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binary

Does anyone else remember that game that Nate posted on the forums where if people when AFK without warning you would do funny things to their character and post on the forums? I liked that because it "punished" people for being AFK and it was just something extra to do. Everyone playing the forum game was like nervous to go AFK, plus it was hilarious and funny. So I have two suggestions that I think we should all pick from, because you probably know that everyone is AFK all the time. Someone should revamp a version of Nate's previous game, or I say it's about god damn time we add an AFK timer. It doesn't even have to kick you that often, maybe like 5 or 10 minutes. I just hate having a false equivalence where you see 15 players online but it may as well be 3 - 5 because the rest are AFK constantly. Anyone else agree?
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Predator

I think we should add a command ::afk witch gives you a red AFK besidenyour name on the ::players list.

Maby also make it so of you don't make a move in 10 minutes you also get the AFK thing on the side of your name.

Maby we could make it so after 10 minutes without moving the server yells somethong like: Playername turned AFK for not moving in "10" minutes
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

wolf

@ petter, do you mean so this becomes a mini-game with like a full system so people can tag you and get afk points or something so its like automated? and if someone tries to do it after it says someone already tagged this player? would have to have no command though to stop point farming.

Krest I V

Never heard of the AFK game, but I do like Pred's suggestion. I believe there's a command ::sit and if we do that then it'll put afk next to our name on the ::players list like he said or after 10 minutes of no activity players could be forced into the ::sit command.