News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

New payment on WS?

Started by Predator, June 17, 2013, 11:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Quote from: wolf on June 23, 2013, 02:20:22 AM
If  you make a minigame with an entry fee and you price the entry fee high enough, if the minigame is good enough people will keep playing it and if the fee is about 100m they can only play so many games then they have to start mass selling their dupes. perhaps the return of zombies you need an entry fee to play it.

If theirs an entry fee lets be honest no one would play.

wolf

Quote from: dieknowsawr on June 23, 2013, 03:35:30 AM
If  you make a minigame with an entry fee and you price the entry fee high enough, if the minigame is good enough people will keep playing it and if the fee is about 100m they can only play so many games then they have to start mass selling their dupes. perhaps the return of zombies you need an entry fee to play it.

They would for certain rewards.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: wolf on June 23, 2013, 04:32:29 AM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on June 23, 2013, 03:35:30 AM

They would for certain rewards.

I doubt it.

Jake

It'd have to be you pay less for how much the reward is worth, Therefor it would just ruin the economy even more because you're paying less for more.

There's more behind this than what people think.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on June 24, 2013, 03:19:56 AM
It'd have to be you pay less for how much the reward is worth, Therefor it would just ruin the economy even more because you're paying less for more.

There's more behind this than what people think.
what i do mean is you pay coins as an entry fee and you get tokens as a reward and for zombies rewards you need a lot of tokens.

dieknowsawr

I honestly think if they made a mini game that you had to pay to get into wouldn't be popular.

Predator

Payment for entering a minigame is just stupid, people have millions if whips witch is thousands of billions of coins. an entry fee would not make a change, at all.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Wfmz

Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 21, 2013, 01:06:22 AM
I would have no problem with doing something to fix the economy since the game is pretty dead at this point...  :(
You're correct Ryan, and I hate to say I told you so. Literally everything I predicted has come true. I said that as the economy stays bloated it completely destroys any incentive to play the game at all, so no new players will stay to play.

We had a poll discussing the Economy Fix, and since 8 year olds like Richard thought it would be a travesty if he lost his 50k barrow sets, they made multiple accounts to vote no on the polls on the economy fix.

I think what you and Kevin failed to understand about The Worldscape Rebellion was just what it was all about. All we ever did was boycott and advocate others to boycott the game, so you would implement the economy fix. Why did we do this? Because we didn't want WS to die. But now, when I check the player count, on a good day it's at 5.

But no, after Program and Mute had to be assholes and do what they did, you and Kevin assumed that messing with the site wasn't incidental. Instead, you figured the whole point of the rebellion was to do what Aaron and Luke did, so you ignored our requests.

Then strangely, I get banned of WS forums and I AM NEVER TOLD WHY. I messaged Kevin and he says that it's because I "stole" players, yet Kane did also and guess what? He walks away clean (by the way, Kane fully agrees with me on this.) Yet strangely, although I steal players and I'm horrible and awful, you still allow me to post on the RuneRebels forums?

I messaged you time and time again about all of this. You and Kevin ignore me. This is typical for Kevin, but for you it never happens. I even posted appeals on the RR forums about me being banned here for no reason, and guess what? My topic was deleted and never addressed in minutes time.

I seriously have no idea what goes through your mind on this, but as an outside observer it just makes AGF look dysfunctional. Yes, I was a b*tch at times, but you know what dude? I only had a sense of urgency to save the game before it's inevitable demise came. Then you and Kevin didn't listen, and now we stand here months later, both of us admitting that Worldscape is near the end of its rapidly decaying orbit.

You made a really good server for a few years man. Then when Jeremy left 50% of AGF staff did shit like this everyday. So in the end, I feel anything but sorry for you. Peace.

-- Recoil