News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Hi.

Started by Vic Firth, June 23, 2013, 03:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vic Firth

I'm not exactly a new player, and no, I'm not coming back to play the game. I just thought I'd pop in and say hey. Might even hang around the forums a little if no one opposes to it. :0

wolf

Welcome back, why would anyone oppose?

Rex

Vic Firth

Quote from: wolf on June 23, 2013, 04:33:47 AM

I had a slight altercation with Ryan and Kevin over something silly.

wolf

Quote from: Vic Firth on June 23, 2013, 05:24:09 AM
Quote from: wolf on June 23, 2013, 04:33:47 AM

I had a slight altercation with Ryan and Kevin over something silly.
I think i may know who you are  8)

Jack

It's Volcanic Me, he linked his profile to the post. And it was over him abusing powers with I Poon I.

wolf

Quote from: Jack on June 23, 2013, 07:53:53 AM
It's Volcanic Me, he linked his profile to the post. And it was over him abusing powers with I Poon I.
So he did haha i did not notice that, i thought it was Ramon.

Genuine

It wasn't up to you to reveal what his altercation was, Jack.

wolf

Quote from: Rory on June 23, 2013, 09:14:48 AM
If they did not want anyone to know what he did they would not have told anyone.

Genuine

Quote from: wolf on June 23, 2013, 09:50:27 AM
Quote from: Rory on June 23, 2013, 09:14:48 AM
If they did not want anyone to know what he did they would not have told anyone.

That's beside the point

dieknowsawr

Vic Firth

Quote from: Jack on June 23, 2013, 07:53:53 AM

Wrong. Well, not entirely wrong. But that was way in the past; during Jeremy's era to be precise. This argument sprung up from a group of my friends wanting to branch out into another server since this one wasn't improving as much as we'd like. But that's old news, just here to say hi now. :p

wolf

Quote from: Vic Firth on June 23, 2013, 07:14:42 PM
Wrong. Well, not entirely wrong. But that was way in the past; during Jeremy's era to be precise. This argument sprung up from a group of my friends wanting to branch out into another server since this one wasn't improving as much as we'd like. But that's old news, just here to say hi now. :p
Well... Hi there.

Jake

Quote from: Vic Firth on June 23, 2013, 07:14:42 PM
I know exactly what is is, I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine with being here.

Welcome back.