News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Current AllGoFree Projects

Started by James, June 16, 2013, 01:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Kryptonite

weed

Krest I V

Pretty sure they either scrapped the idea or AGF isn't involved in the project anymore.

Kryptonite

Well I think it's a good idea honestly.

weed

flame12

Okay, this if really a future project, I've been in-game lately and active, when new people come on they always complain about the NPC's it's kind a of big deal if people are trying to skill and do Slayer skill. I've took some time to go through the slayer tower which have been the most complaints. So First Floor: Cockatrice, Basilisk, Banshee, and Dust Devil are all glitched with no hit damage. Second floor: Kurask, Gargoyle, Skeletal Wyvern. Third Floor: Gargoyle and Dust Devil. Note on slayer tower, The first floor steps to go up to the second floor do not work, so you have to teleport up a floor, second floor steps do work. Also on slayer note, the chains to go down a floor are broken aswell lol. If you go to ::asyn and follow the path east to the Elf warriors when you hit them and they hit you back the don't even do anything when they do damage/ they have no attack motion. I also took some time and went to ::camp to see if they had nay NPC's glitched and they are all good just saying but they do go invisible and glitch a tad. Hopefully this is helpful to the admins :) If I find anymore NPC's I will add them on, hopefully this gets fixed soon because a lot of new people complain. Thank you
:D

flame12

also, about new people coming on, A couple kids kept asking about the quests and why they do not work, so maybe try working on a few fixes to the quest. Might get a few people to start playing and staying. Maybe getting rewards from quests would be cool. Js

Petter

Quote from: flame12 on January 25, 2016, 05:19:58 AM
Okay, this if really a future project, I've been in-game lately and active, when new people come on they always complain about the NPC's it's kind a of big deal if people are trying to skill and do Slayer skill. I've took some time to go through the slayer tower which have been the most complaints. So First Floor: Cockatrice, Basilisk, Banshee, and Dust Devil are all glitched with no hit damage. Second floor: Kurask, Gargoyle, Skeletal Wyvern. Third Floor: Gargoyle and Dust Devil. Note on slayer tower, The first floor steps to go up to the second floor do not work, so you have to teleport up a floor, second floor steps do work. Also on slayer note, the chains to go down a floor are broken aswell lol. If you go to ::asyn and follow the path east to the Elf warriors when you hit them and they hit you back the don't even do anything when they do damage/ they have no attack motion. I also took some time and went to ::camp to see if they had nay NPC's glitched and they are all good just saying but they do go invisible and glitch a tad. Hopefully this is helpful to the admins :) If I find anymore NPC's I will add them on, hopefully this gets fixed soon because a lot of new people complain. Thank you

The reason you don't do damage to those npcs is because it requires you to wear an armour piece that can be bought from any slayermaster.

flame12

Jake

No. If you've ever done Slayer in RuneScape you'd know this.

tonester625

this game broke? wont let me play it

Jake

wouter

Quote from: Jake on August 22, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
Quote from: tonester625 on August 16, 2017, 02:36:38 AM
this game broke? wont let me play it
She broke brutha

She broke on the day I wanted to make my awesome comeback?  :o

Jake

Nah thing been broken for a longggggg time, mate.