News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Gone for ~three days

Started by Ry60003333, May 13, 2008, 08:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Well, I won't be available for about the next three days. May 14(Wednesday)-May 16(Friday), possibly the 17th(Saturday), due to a trip our grade is taking to Washington DC.  :o

We have to be at school by 5:30 AM tomorrow, and we leave for the 8 hour drive at 6 AM. We do lots of touring and get to sleep at a hotel with three other people! (Four total) (And there are only two beds  :-\)

And I get back at ~8 PM on friday, and Friday and Saturday are the days of the school's jubilee (rides and stuff in the parking lot with games and food and stuff) and Saturday I'll probably be there all day. Then Sunday, I have to write a paper and study for our last science test... So I'm not going to be around much.  :'(

But half of you won't notice because you barely see me anyways!  ;)
Everything should stay online unless my IP changes, the power goes out, one of the computers restarts because of an update, or Mod James's army of Tacos destroys everything.  :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

james army for tacos would destroy everything was Hilarius  ;D ;D

but too bad i am  not gonna see you dancing whit james for 3 days :(

:'(

-Cavallers

James

Gar...they Foiled my PLANS! (cough)

Have fun buddy :D.  I'll miss ya though  :'(.

Ry60003333

Well, I just got back from Washington DC.  :o

I got lots of great pictures, I'll post some here in a while.  ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

great you're back!!!

we missed you  ;D ;D ;D

-Cavallers

Jeremy

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-