News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Bring this guy back!!!damn it!

Started by Predator, June 14, 2013, 08:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predator

You all say that jeremy is never coming back, allways banned, bla, bla, bla...

Cant you just give him like, a admin rank but with no powers (as in no rank giving) considdering that was the reason he got banned.

If you ask me i think he was a really good admin thinking of every event he hosted, he answered every message, and as far as I know he was active on he server and forums aswell :)

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

*cough*bring him back*cough*
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

wolf

I agree he was good but 5 owners come on now that's just dumb and to be honest 4 is a bit wrong as well.

D E A T H

I don't really know there might be more stuff of what he did than of what Ryan or the staff has told us. I don't know just not my call.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

As if he would want to come back, even if he was invited back.

dieknowsawr

James

I wouldn't mind the idea of him coming back, but a staff position would be out of the question.

As for all the owners, I'm just a peon o.O

Dug

I miss the big old bear :\.
I think we need a witch to turn him back to human!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..