News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Im Back!

Started by Omri, June 13, 2013, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Hey everyone, sorry its been so long since ive talked or seen ya'll. as most of you know im in the marine corps, I just recently got back from a lengthy deployment in Afghanistan and a deployment in Syria, and now that im done with those the marine corps stationed me here in korea so im gonna have a lot of down time so im coming back too the community, I hope everyone has been good and I cant wait too catch up with all of you!

-Michael (Omri)

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

wolf

Welcome back, and we all thank you for your service.

D E A T H

OMG I MISSED YOU and I will treat you like a brother. I am in my MCJROTC program at my high school and we pretty much own every MCJROTC school in Georgia. Plus after a year of that I have sooo much more respect for those who serve and those in the corps. What's your rank just wondering. :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Omri

Quote from: D E A T H on June 14, 2013, 12:56:08 AM
OMG I MISSED YOU and I will treat you like a brother. I am in my MCJROTC program at my high school and we pretty much own every MCJROTC school in Georgia. Plus after a year of that I have sooo much more respect for those who serve and those in the corps. What's your rank just wondering. :)

haha ive missed all you guys too, and my current rank is a e-4 Corporal. but here in a month or so im looking at a promotion

Jake

Jesus christ, How i've missed you. Better be up for more stoned skype calls.

Krest I V

Rex

D E A T H

Add me on skype Michael? I wanna ask you some stuff.

Skype name: gamec0verage

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

dieknowsawr

Welcome back bro :)