News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Another bust for Microsoft?

Started by D E A T H, May 23, 2013, 12:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Windows 8 was a huge bust for Microsoft and has majorly damaged the windows/computer business, but now I think they did it again with the Xbox 1. Just the fact that they are charging for used games makes it a bust and NO GAMES were shown at the reveal. Here read some stuff of what people are saying.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/22/what-do-gamers-think-of-the-xbox-one-reveal

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

How was Windows 8 a bust? I'm using Windows 8 and I'm very happy with it. But yeah, I'm buying the PS4 instead of the One.

D E A T H

Laptop and computer sales are at a all low. That may be due to tablets but windows 8 didn't help it.  :-[

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

I believe you meant to say that laptop and computer sales are at an all-time low. Even while that's not even close to being true, Windows 8 wouldn't have helped or hindered the sales of computers and laptops.

dieknowsawr

I'm still gonna go with the Xbox 1 but i'm not to sure about it..

Krest I V

Don't do it, Ross. PSN is free while Live costs money monthly.

James

I will agree with the fact that I hate Windows 8, but computers do this. Did you know that when Windows XP came out, Computer Sales dropped 14% in the first quarter? It's a cycle, because people wait till the last minute to upgrade.

As for XBO, I'm not quite sure what to think of it so far. I suppose the future will tell.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Krest I V on May 28, 2013, 01:00:14 AM
Don't do it, Ross. PSN is free while Live costs money monthly.

I know it does, but PS isn't me:\ i just don't like it in general, i got a PS3 and after 2 months
it started glitching, and being all wack. I've had my 360 for 2 years, and it's fine.

Krest I V

I frequently play on both my 360 and my friend's PS3 and I can assure you that the PS3 is much better. Everything about it is better, but I just hate the controller for the PS3, though I'm sure there are going to be some styled a bit differently that I could get myself used to.

Genuine

Krest I V, that's based on your opinion.
I much prefer Xbox 360.

Jack

PS3 > Computer > Movies > TV > Dieing > Xbox.