News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Hows Life Guys

Started by Chaoslancex, May 09, 2013, 06:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Hi guys, how everyone doing now a days? haven't had the pleasure to talk to anybody in like months... been really busy working and fixing up my car  :P but i miss you all :( talking to everyone and such and if you don't get on the game we should find another way to chat with each other? Facebook? Ps3? xbox360? Instagram?

Let me know how you doing guys i want to hear from everyone! ahh! driving me nuts not been able to talk to you guys... jesus lord may have mercy on my soul haha jk anyhow NARUTO!!!!!!

i've been thinking maybe we should do something fun... WOLRDSCAPE COnvention!

Jack

Putting the server online would be a start. LOL.

I Merk

Just waiting on gta 5 to come out. Another game I'll be better at than you and Kyle. :)

Jake

If the server came back online we could have a massive Worldscape get together and get everyone back, The old guys and all.

It sounds awesome.

Kyle

Quote from: I Merk on May 11, 2013, 06:52:46 AM
Just waiting on gta 5 to come out. Another game I'll be better at than you and Kyle. :)

The lies, the lies

James

D E A T H

OMG HIIIII EVERYBODY!!!! I miss everybody here! The community was the greatest everybody has respect for people not like the people over on RR! OMG BRING WS BACK FOR LIKE THE 5TH TIME!!!!!!  :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Kyle on May 12, 2013, 10:13:53 PM
Quote from: I Merk on May 11, 2013, 06:52:46 AM

The lies, the lies

You're free to dream right?  ;) the fact is i'll always be better then you and kyle muahahahahQ noobs! haha and glad everyone is doing alright..

and the the server been up would be great indeed! i miss it! jesus Christ!!!! balls!

M I K E

What have you been doing to your car?  :)

D E A T H

What do you think of Oscar's new and improved car. :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

dieknowsawr

I'll kill all ya on xbox, biiiish.

Anyways i've been doing good, nice to talk to everyone again.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: M I K E on May 17, 2013, 03:08:54 PM
What have you been doing to your car?  :)

New Engine, Body kit, Lowering it, painting it, rims, lights, calipers ect, haha it's a Beast haha.