News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Love you!

Started by Mia, March 24, 2013, 12:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I love you Worldscape!
You've given me amazing times and knowledge throughout the years and I've met some amazing people.

<3 <3

thursday9000

Jake

More Yolo then taping a god dam f*cking razor blade to your ball sack and running around flapping your legs together so it squish's the razor and balls together, causing them to become one.

Mia

Quote from: Jake on March 26, 2013, 07:45:33 AM
More Yolo then taping a god dam f*cking razor blade to your ball sack and running around flapping your legs together so it squish's the razor and balls together, causing them to become one.

My GOD you need help! <3 hahaha

Dug

Love you everyone :3.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Earth

Seeing this makes me so sad ): It's almost as if you're graduating from high school and all your friends are separating into the real world. :'(
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Jake

Saddest thing is that some of us may never come into contact ever again.

Oh wells, You all smell anyway  ;)

Krest I V

I'm over at RuneRebels as Nick so if anyone wants to chat then just message me on there. For some reason I'm showing up there every day now so you'll more than likely be able to contact me real quick.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on April 17, 2013, 01:37:48 AM
I'm over at RuneRebels as Nick so if anyone wants to chat then just message me on there. For some reason I'm showing up there every day now so you'll more than likely be able to contact me real quick.
Freaking start playing and being active like you were back in your prime days! I miss those days.

Krest I V

I played it once. Once is more than enough for that game.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on April 18, 2013, 09:53:03 PM
I played it once. Once is more than enough for that game.
God I love you  ::)

Krest I V

Yeah, I get that quite a bit, haha. Like I said in the PM, I'll try it... for you. <3

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on April 21, 2013, 01:49:59 AM
Yeah, I get that quite a bit, haha. Like I said in the PM, I'll try it... for you. <3
Yessssssssssssss

dieknowsawr