News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Nate retires from 4 years of worldscape

Started by nate, March 04, 2013, 12:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

I am not good with sentimental stuff, so i will keep it simple. When runescape fell apart, We all turned to worldscape. now that runescape is back, some have left worldscape. do not be mistaken, worldscape played a special role in most of our lives. it built friendships that will never be forgotten. it built relationships that could never be broken. I can honestly say that worldscape was a special time period in my childhood and i commend the admin and mods for making it so. At last, I say goodbye. I will be here on the forums, but i can say truly now that i probably will never come ingame again. If you want to reach me, my skype is "teemoks" if you add me please tell me your worldscape username in the friend request. thank you.

with tears of joy from experiences gained,
                                                             love Nate.

This is / isn't a serious post

dieknowsawr

richard

Im too lazy too move my ass any more and play on worldscape.Most the time im working,I dont see the point of logging on while no one else is online its so boring.I check forums like 1 time evey 10weeks i pretty much left too.

Bye worldscape

Jake

Dug

You're all beautiful.
Just know that life goes on, and we always have to adjust  :(.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

nate

I'M BACK!!!! SO GLAD TO SEE WORLDSCAPE ACTIVE AGAIN!!!

Jake

Quote from: nate on July 21, 2013, 01:01:57 AM
Lolling at OP.

Love seeing people who turned their back on Worldscape coming back. Give a sense of success ya'no?

Free Legend

nate

Quote from: Jake on July 21, 2013, 04:39:19 AM
Lolling at OP.

Love seeing people who turned their back on Worldscape coming back. Give a sense of success ya'no?

I didn't "turn my back on worldscape", the only difference between me and anyone else here who is now playing is that i actually said that I was leaving. No one else actually played ws through this kind of dark age, they just logged on and afked.

I'm proud of your sense of success and everything you have done for ws jake, you really have done alot for this community like.... give me a minute.... I'm sure you really helped delete threads that incriminated your status. But thanks for the welcome back.

Quote from: Free Legend on July 21, 2013, 11:01:04 AM
This is unfortunate...

@Free Legend - Don't make the mistake to fall for any "suspicious" activity in the wildy while im logged on. I always felt bad taking stuff from you. like candy from a baby.

Jake

Quote from: nate on July 22, 2013, 12:25:15 AM
Quote from: Jake on July 21, 2013, 04:39:19 AM
Lolling at OP.

I didn't "turn my back on worldscape", the only difference between me and anyone else here who is now playing is that i actually said that I was leaving. No one else actually played ws through this kind of dark age, they just logged on and afked.

I'm proud of your sense of success and everything you have done for ws jake, you really have done alot for this community like.... give me a minute.... I'm sure you really helped delete threads that incriminated your status. But thanks for the welcome back.
First of all, I've done more for the community than you'd ever come to realize with your pea sized brain. You don't know anything that go's on, Considering you've left for however long (I never really counted, you aren't a big deal to me nor do i care of your existence). Yeah you did kind of turn your back on Worldscape, When there weren't many players playing you left to another game. That's turning your back on the game and now you've come crawling back.

Don't act as if you're some saint of the game because you're back, No one ever said "damn I wish Nate was back". If you're going to be here then play, If not then stay true to your word when you say; "but i can say truly now that i probably will never come ingame again"

To add onto this nonsense you've slapped together, I know many people who played through the "dark ages". Not everyone logged on and Afk'd. In fact every time that I logged on you were also Afking so that's contradicting your point to the highest of highs.

Jarred

Alright guys, time to settle things down a notch, no need to start a flame war.  >:(

nate

Quote from: Jake on July 22, 2013, 02:17:33 AM
First of all, I've done more for the community than you'd ever come to realize with your pea sized brain. You don't know anything that go's on, Considering you've left for however long (I never really counted, you aren't a big deal to me nor do i care of your existence). Yeah you did kind of turn your back on Worldscape, When there weren't many players playing you left to another game. That's turning your back on the game and now you've come crawling back.

Don't act as if you're some saint of the game because you're back, No one ever said "damn I wish Nate was back". If you're going to be here then play, If not then stay true to your word when you say; "but i can say truly now that i probably will never come ingame again"

To add onto this nonsense you've slapped together, I know many people who played through the "dark ages". Not everyone logged on and Afk'd. In fact every time that I logged on you were also Afking so that's contradicting your point to the highest of highs.

sorry jarred, i just need to defend my self from the mistaken thoughts.

In fact, i played 07scape for about a week then realized that it was a game from my childhood, and i can never recreate how happy it made me so i quit. I then have been working and now am in college, so there were more important things than to play a dead game. You may argue that worldscape wasnt dead, but for a time it was. and yes, im glad you can see that i also afked. I never said i didnt. And just because a couple of your friends played doesnt mean they were particularly someone who i was interested in. you usually played with all the mods, and i really don't like to engage myself in that group because they are all dz and they have it out for anyone who wants to kill them in wildy lol (save dug of course, hes a cool guy). ******keep note any mods that read this, theres nothing i have against you, its just that i dont really hang with yall ******. and even so, if one person is online, that doesnt mean that "people play". I wont be posting again on this unless you are mistaken again.

notice that there is no personal attack towards you on this particular post. You have nothing you need to defend that i have said against you now. this conversation is over.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Jake

There's no need for this thread anymore. We're all aware that you're back.

Me lashing out before wasn't needed, that being said I am not sorry nor do i regret it.

Lock'd.