News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

[IMPORTANT] Notice to everyone [IMPORTANT]

Started by Jake, February 19, 2013, 05:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Wake up bitches! We have a community to grow. This place is way to dead and bitching and moaning about it isn't getting a single player on this old beast. Tell you friends, teachers, siblings, mother (Tell her to add 'Jake'), Father anyone who can click a mouse and type on a keyboard. Gotta get this up and running again, That way Ryan and Kevin have no choice but to help fix this place.

First things first: VOTE! http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=world1.worldscapeblitz.com <- Visit that link every hour, and fill in the details needed. Simple as that. Couldn't be more simple, Right?

I know it may be 'boring' but just log into the game and stay logged in as much as you can. Even if you're just afking whilst doing homework and checking the interface every 10 minutes, It counts for something! Or you could just play the game and go beach mode. Think of it as gaining some easy levels before this place becomes larger. No-ones maxed yet! :P

Another thing; Get the negativity off the goddam forums. People probably visit this site with great expectations and see some lazy posts saying 'no one plays like omg y isnt there 100 ppl on?' - Cut that shit out. Be positive and be friendly :) [Note to all the 'veterans', or whatever you call yourself, out there stop thinking that just because you've played the game for a couple of years that you're better than everyone else. No one cares and it looks bad on the game if our most seasoned players are absolute twits that are up themselves. This falls under the umbrella of being friendly].

I hope this post kicks starts some people into gear and hopefully we can work together to actually do something about this place other than sit around and just talk about how we should get players. Time to act people!

~Jake.

Rex

Mia

As one of the most biggest Worldscape fans, I have always tried to keep this game running. Jake, your hearts in it but I think it's too far gone. People won't do anything from this topic as I've tried so many times and nothing's happened.

Kevin & Ryan simply act like they don't care about Worldscape anymore.  RuneRebels has always been higher priority since it had become an idea.

AS much as it breaks my heart, I think Worldscape is gone.

wolf

No offense to Rune Rebels but I can confidently say it did ruin Worldscape.

Mia

Quote from: wolf on February 20, 2013, 05:31:44 AM
No offense to Rune Rebels but I can confidently say it did ruin Worldscape.
I vouch for that.

Jake

Quote from: Mia on February 20, 2013, 05:23:20 AM
People won't do anything from this topic as I've tried so many times and nothing's happened.
Starting with you, Already posting negative shit. Stop being a quitter. There's nothing wrong with the game at this moment, Just the player base. Just commit yourself for gods sake.

Mia

Quote from: Jake on February 20, 2013, 06:26:58 AM
Quote from: Mia on February 20, 2013, 05:23:20 AM
People won't do anything from this topic as I've tried so many times and nothing's happened.
Starting with you, Already posting negative shit. Stop being a quitter. There's nothing wrong with the game at this moment, Just the player base. Just commit yourself for gods sake.
I'd hit Yew
When I said I'd hit that I meant with my car.
THANKYOU so much for repeting my other 2+ topics to make it in your name.
KTHXBAi.

I Steal Cash

I will try to stay AFK in-game then, but I'll also stay on for skilling.
Thank you Wolf!

Dench