News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Wolf's Oath.

Started by wolf, February 21, 2013, 01:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

I am hereby taking an oath to help worldscape thrive once again as it did not work bringing back the old players our only chance is to bring in new players.

So i will start by voting and announcing worldscape anywhere I can to help advertisement so everyone can see it.
I will attempt to have 20+ players online by March 16, 2013 and if there is not 20 or more players online i will drop each and every single
one of my items on all of my accounts.

So if you are reading this will you please just take the 5 minutes to vote and bump on these links.

VOTE: Vote Every Hour!
BUMP: WorldScape - Epic Multiversion 317/508

Rex

I Steal Cash

YES!!!
Thank you Wolf!

wolf

Yes... this will happen.

wolf

**Bump**

Please bump the thread i linked you to, vote on the thread i linked you to, or maybe do both but please do one or the other.

Mia

Quote from: wolf on February 21, 2013, 01:06:00 AM
I am hereby taking an oath to help worldscape thrive once again as it did not work bringing back the old players our only chance is to bring in new players.

So i will start by voting and announcing worldscape anywhere I can to help advertisement so everyone can see it.
I will attempt to have 20+ players online by March 16, 2013 and if there is not 20 or more players online i will drop each and every single
one of my items on all of my accounts.

So if you are reading this will you please just take the 5 minutes to vote and bump on these links.

VOTE: Vote Every Hour!
BUMP: WorldScape - Epic Multiversion 31
ADD ME IN ON THIS!
I vouch the same!

wolf

Thanks for your support guys but we need more than just us.

Diva La Viva