News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The end.

Started by Wild, February 11, 2013, 03:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

I don't know what actually happend, but I feel really bad if I see where this game has gone. This used to be one of the best communities I have ever been in. I only see 0 members online and the forums are pretty much empty to, no mods, no admins, no one online. Last time you guys asked for donations on "Runerebels" because of the costs you guys have, I think you can pretty much close this server if you guys want. I have been here for such a long time, and didn't expect that another server would take over this one. This isn't really a rant, but I just want to say what I think of this all. I understand that Runerebels is getting a very good remake, but that isn't the game I have always played.

I don't think there will be a comeback like worldscape has done a couple of times, but that this will be probably the last year. If we want to keep this server, there should be some massive changes made by the staff and also players (Also me). This is just a post to wake everyone up, since there isn't a lot activity anymore.
Hate on me if you want, but this is what I see the last months.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Mia

Hey! I play still. :|

IMO, RR destroyed worldscape. 

But i don't want WS to be ended but sadly, i think it should aswell :(

Ryan why don't you add to the RR worlds?
EXample:
Rune Rebels world 1
Worldscape world 1
?

Rex

wolf

I don't think worldscape is going to be up for much longer :/ considering the worlds wont even be rebooted.

pdsshinn

I think that this community is probably one of if not the best community's I've ever been in and it would be horrible for it to go away, but I don't even play the game I just chill on the forums. I think they should close down the server and leave the forums up.

Krest I V

Does the RuneRebels community know about WorldScape? If not, I think it should at least be introduced. We know about them and have lost a large amount of players to them, we should at least have the same opportunity to get players.

James

Worldscape will never ever be shut down!  :).

Sometimes its hard for Ryan to reboot it though, as its hosted at his house and he's away at college.

Krest I V

Doesn't he have his brother reboot it whenever he needs to?

Jack

I say we put a link on runerebels about this game.

Krest I V

I say Ryan makes a board on RuneRebels (and on here) that redirects to the other game.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on February 13, 2013, 03:47:36 AM
I say Ryan makes a board on RuneRebels (and on here) that redirects to the other game.
This.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Krest I V on February 13, 2013, 03:47:36 AM

Yup ^^

Krest I V

Don't go spamming RR with links to here. If Ryan wants this place to survive then it's up to him to decide if they know about us.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on February 13, 2013, 04:07:15 PM
Don't go spamming RR with links to here. If Ryan wants this place to survive then it's up to him to decide if they know about us.
Nobody said they are going to do it, we are saying Ryan should do it. geez

Krest I V

Just because no one said they were going to do it doesn't mean no one was going to do it.