News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Punishment.

Started by wolf, January 27, 2013, 12:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should This Be Added?

Support.
No Support.

wolf

People don't seem to care about being muted and such. but a ban is too extravagant so here's a suggestion.

For people who break the rules continuously. A ::nocom gets placed on them, Under this punishment you cannot use teleports to the major cities (Varrock, Falador,  Draynor, Edgeville) Lumby will stay because its pretty much the home teleport. And you also can't ::tele.

Support or No Support.

Krest I V

The commands or the spells?

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on January 27, 2013, 12:51:23 AM
The commands or the spells?
Thats a massive part of pking/ training i dont think thats a good idea the idea is making them walk.

Krest I V

wolf

uhmm both it should be made so they have no other choice but to walk.

Krest I V

But you just said that it would ruin pking for them and you didn't want that... .-.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on January 27, 2013, 02:36:05 PM
But you just said that it would ruin pking for them and you didn't want that... .-.
Only teleports. spells can still be used.

Krest I V

But then they'd be able to get to Varrock and Falador just as easily and then Draynor is a quick walk from Fally and Edge.... I don't actually know where Edgeville is, but there's nothing there that would need for someone to go there. If they were to make it as a punishment then they'd have to do spells too.

wolf

thats what i meant. Block all teleport spells and commands to the major cities (excluding Lumbridge) and keep the combat spells because they are a big part of the Worldscape.

Krest I V

I was never talking about getting rid of combat skills, just the teleportation ones. Would he get rid of ::tele xxxx yyyy then too?

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on January 27, 2013, 11:23:17 PM
I was never talking about getting rid of combat skills, just the teleportation ones. Would he get rid of ::tele xxxx yyyy then too?
thats what it says in the first post.