News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Future Population Increases

Started by Mia, January 15, 2013, 08:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

SUGGESTIONS:
Adding a ::votebunker which has new items in it as rewards for voting for Worldscape. Which varies by the hour (Mopar)
5x Tokens for 10 Votes
10x for 20 Votes
Etc.

Recruiter points: New items! Making a certain board for players who have recruited people to play and get's 10 tokens per player recruited and lasted a few days. (evidence has to be given, as In personally saying how they got recruited etc)

Working on more.

Rex

D E A T H

Everyone packed up and left to go to RR. Including most/all of staff. I give you credit for trying with little help. Not trying sound negative here but I also support the idea. I'm still trying to figure out the big rush to RR was.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Mia

Quote from: D E A T H on January 15, 2013, 09:49:05 PM
Everyone packed up and left to go to RR. Including most/all of staff. I give you credit for trying with little help. Not trying sound negative here but I also support the idea. I'm still trying to figure out the big rush to RR was.
RR is in my bad books.  They rushed there because a popular 06 remake was shutdown.

James

We're actively developing both games. RuneRebels does have priority over Worldscape at the moment, that's true, but that's the way it's been for the past few months.

We've not forgotten about Worldscape, but there are only 8 of us, and our primary focus has been and will be at least for the next few months RuneRebels.  We all love Worldscape, and I hope you all know that. I've been here for a very long time, and it will be a cold day in hell before I let it die. 

That being said, we do have other projects, and sadly, Worldscape has been pushed aside for the time being.

Rex

@Allgofreestaff, Y U NO WORLDSCAPE?  :'( I'm only on the RR forums cause I don't have anyone to talk to. :(

James

Quote from: Rex on January 16, 2013, 01:11:15 AM
@Allgofreestaff, Y U NO WORLDSCAPE?  :'( I'm only on the RR forums cause I don't have anyone to talk to. :(

I'm on Worldscape every morning!

There's just so much going on right now, and so little time! RR jumped from an average of 1-4 to an average of 30-80 players on at a time!  That being said, in the near future, we will be linking the advertisements for both sites, that way for people who are looking for a non-remake server, Worldscape will be readily available!

Mia

It's understandable as to the low updates\players  left Worldscape to play RuneRebels.
Hopefully everything will get better :(

Jake

Everyone packed up and left to go to RR. Including most/all of staff.
Hay! I'm still here. I just don't post as much  ;D

nate

Quote from: Mia on January 15, 2013, 10:42:27 PM
RR is in my bad books.  They rushed there because a popular 06 remake was shutdown.

thats exactly the way to gain population... otherwise another "rushed" project would do it to try and take all the angry players. in my opinion, worldscape never had the potential to be a huge server. To much power to the people, which made people unsatisfied with the smallest things if the admin didnt decide to changer that. there are to many controversial elements of worldscape.

This is / isn't a serious post

Rex

Worldscape is still the best. :3