News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Every time.

Started by D E A T H, January 11, 2013, 11:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Worldscape is dead again. Hmmm what is this? The 3rd time? 4th? I swear this happens every time we come back from a dead time. A few updates that everyone likes comes out and then boom nothing. No players. Very few updates. I'm not saying we're done, but I mean a lot can be done that we suggest. Like more shades. More places to train. Much more has been suggested too that should be an easy thing to do in like 5 minuets with Ryan's knowledge of coding.  Hey for all I know he could come out with a bad @$$ update tomorrow, but someone needed to say this.

Yes I know only Ryan can code the server, but if he is too busy to keep it up and fresh why not do a more basic code so other staff can update and add stuff the players ask for?

Hate all you want. I just needed to say it.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Heoros1

Agreed, i love this server so much but a lot of people went to rune rebels :(
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Genuine

It's not dead at all. Everytime I'm on it has 12+ players. It's been like that since it came back.

Voltimolt

Ryan and the other developers are working heavily on RuneRebels. We're getting 50 people playing, 90 players at max atm.

We've hit 250 people online on the forums at once as well.

Diva La Viva

I just don't enjoy playing worldscape anymore, so I'm inactive and no update in the world will get me back because i've lost all interest in mmorpgs or whatever its called. Sorry:(

gomes97

i think if rr take ws down it will be horrible worldscapeblitz is the most different server ever
i never saw an server like this everybody knows everybody
and people from different country's are all friends
just so awesome for this you need to never give up for this game

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Rex

Worldscape is not just amazing.. It is the most unique server ever know to man kind.. I really don't see why it doesn't have as many players anymore. :\ I mean RR is good and all but IMO Worldscape is alot better.

Wild

Having two servers doesn't really work.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

D E A T H

Well it looks like it's time for video games again this was the only RSPS I played I can see everyone gave up. Now I just need to buy Skyrim.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?