News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Worldscape comic event![fun competition][prize] 1/12/13 last entry day

Started by JTtheGhost, January 03, 2013, 12:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTtheGhost

Create a comic strip of worldscape! Take pictures in game, or draw them out(if you're talented enough), modify them with visual effects if you want, put them together to make a comic!

These comics can be funny, serious, or anything you want them to be(that follows the rules).
The restriction is one image, with 10 images inside of it preferably vertical instead of horizontal.
Comics will be judged depending on the judge!

These comics will be judged by people who are moderators and sign up to be judges.
Depending on the number of entries, judges will be able to vote on more than one comic:

1-5 (1 vote)
6-10(2 votes)
>10(3 votes)

Prizes currently are as follows:
5 Genie lamps, 1000 mithril seeds, 1000 magic logs, 1000 uncooked sharks, 500 ourg bones, 1000 pure ess
5 lamps, 5 beserker rings, 5 barrows gloves, 20 obby shields, 2 dragon boots, 2 fighter torso's, keris bandos tassets, from kyle
5000 dharokshelm, 5000 dharoksplatebody, 5000 dharoksplatelegs, 5000 dharoksaxes, 5 voodoo shields( 8 ), black platelegs(t), black platebody(t), flippers, from dug

If you would like to donate items for the event, contact me and i will pick the items up ASAP(to avoid confusion later).

Current judges:
Jarred
Dug
Kyle

Entries submitted:

People banned from this event:
Jack

If you are a moderator or admin, contact me or post here to sign up as a judge (judges can't post entries)

Last entry date/time is 1/12/13 11:59PM PST(gmt-8), judging will happen by 1/19/13 at 11:59 PST

Good luck to everyone :D