News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Skills being beneficial?

Started by Free Legend, January 01, 2013, 11:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Legend

I think skills need more of a benefit to the game. For example, I think thieving could have more of a use, depending on what the rewards are from the npcs, they could be changed so we would get more useful items. Herblore is already somewhat useful, and I think we could remove bows and arrows from the game when fletching is added, so people would be forced to either fletch arrows and bows, or buy them off of the players who did.

I feel like, if skills were made more useful, the community would not only be better, but the game would be more fun because people would really compete on the highscores.

Krest I V

Are you saying that we should like add herbs as items you can steal from people?

Jake

Thieving would be useful if there were no money in the game. That being said all skills would be useful then.

Why can't be just delete all the money? It's not like people use it anyway and make items like Barrows, Dragon etc not be tradable in ::theshop