News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

New Years

Started by Dug, December 31, 2012, 04:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Well, Happy New years guys and girls.
Another year has passed while being with this wonderful community. We've had some ups, and some downs and hopefully it'll be better than worse in the upcoming 12 months.
May this year bring you all joy and happiness and hopefully no tragedies.
What have i spent the last hour of 2012 doing? Well, I've watched titanic yet again, and must say it's one touching movie that i would have no regrets watching over and over again.
Love you all, Dug.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Rex

Thanks, Hassan... I hope you all the best with 2013 as well.

Jake

2013 is the year Worldscape peaks!

Happy new year everyone!

Jack

I wish everyone a happy new year, and have a good year.

D E A T H

2013 look so weird as a date on my computer.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jack

Quote from: D E A T H on January 01, 2013, 01:01:47 AM
2013 look so weird as a date on my computer.
I know right, it looks so weird.. :S

Free Legend

Happy New Years to everyone on Worldscape! Who got drunk? Who got high? Who got laid? Who played Worldscape....?

Mia

Quote from: Dug on December 31, 2012, 04:15:09 PM
Well, Happy New years guys and girls.
Another year has passed while being with this wonderful community. We've had some ups, and some downs and hopefully it'll be better than worse in the upcoming 12 months.
May this year bring you all joy and happiness and hopefully no tragedies.
What have i spent the last hour of 2012 doing? Well, I've watched titanic yet again, and must say it's one touching movie that i would have no regrets watching over and over again.
Love you all, Dug.
I remember watching that movie over and over and over! I love it!!