News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

New Years Resolutions!

Started by Rex, December 31, 2012, 07:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex

Happy New Years!

Hey guys, I just want to say Happy New years too everyone! I hope 2013 brings everyone good and hopefully not much bad..

Also, I thought I might turn this into a topic where you can post your New Year Resolutions!

So get posting guys!!

My New Years resolution is to learn to code and do GFX, also to get a job and or start volunteering.

Hobune

My new years resolution is to spend more time with my friends and be a little more nicer to people.

Voltimolt

lose weight and marry emma watson

Hobune

Quote from: Voltimolt on December 31, 2012, 09:37:59 AM
lose weight and marry emma watson

You'll never get it done! Losing weight is hard.

Voltimolt

yeah... tell that to the 10kgs i lost last year.

D E A T H

Actually losing weight is easy you just have to do the right things and eat the right things. Losing weight goes to the same for me though. I will come home from school and run a mile every day and every month I make the run longer. :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Hobune

It was a joke. I know for most it's really easy to gain/lose weight, but for me not.

Kryptonite

Make varsity in long jump or high jump as well as my main events this year in track.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Study harder, become a better independent individual, and make sure I'm happy (Which most likely won't happen). Cheers to New years.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

Don't really have one tbh.

Maybe be a better person?

Jack

@Topic:
1.) I've already stopped smoking (I use to smoke when I drank sometimes).
2.) Get a new motorbike. 1/5th of the way there.
3.) Study well, get atleast B in all my main subjects.
4.) Become a good person who isn't such and arrogant kid.
5.) Start training everyday again.

Could have sworn I deleted that.. ~Jake