News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Camp Shop / Zombie Shop

Started by Jack, December 30, 2012, 04:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Hey Guys,

I think we should be able to buy and sell from the camp and zombie shop.

Reason, If I brought a hell cat for 15,000 points and decided I don't want this. I'm stuck with it, I can't go and buy a sigil or others. If I brought  a barrel chest anchor. I used it, it was bad I can't sell it back and buy a keris.

I think we should be able to sell items back.

Dutch God

Quote from: Jack on December 30, 2012, 04:50:17 AM
Hey Guys,

I think we should be able to buy and sell from the camp and zombie shop.

Reason, If I brought a hell cat for 15,000 points and decided I don't want this. I'm stuck with it, I can't go and buy a sigil or others. If I brought  a barrel chest anchor. I used it, it was bad I can't sell it back and buy a keris.

I think we should be able to sell items back.

Totally support, hate that we can't sell anymore!

Hobune

I support it only if we get back like 70-80% of the items value when bought.
So if I buy something for 1000 points and decide to sell it back I get 700-800 points.
Makes people actually think what they're buying with their points.

Jack

Quote from: Hobune on December 30, 2012, 07:04:50 AM
I support it only if we get back like 70-80% of the items value when bought.
So if I buy something for 1000 points and decide to sell it back I get 700-800 points.
Makes people actually think what they're buying with their points.
No... We should get 100% of the points back... That's like me putting $1,000 into the bank. Then going to the bank and getting $700 back. It's just dumb.

Hobune

Quote from: Jack on December 30, 2012, 07:43:50 AM
No... We should get 100% of the points back... That's like me putting $1,000 into the bank. Then going to the bank and getting $700 back. It's just dumb.

Comparing a minigame shop to a bank is dumb. No one will play the minigames anymore if they have enough points to buy something they need at a time and then just sell the item and buy something else without losing any points.
There has to be a way for the tickets to get out of the game, same with cash. The server's economy is pretty much the worst economy I have ever seen.

Desolate

Quote from: Hobune on December 30, 2012, 07:53:02 AM
Comparing a minigame shop to a bank is dumb. No one will play the minigames anymore if they have enough points to buy something they need at a time and then just sell the item and buy something else without losing any points.
There has to be a way for the tickets to get out of the game, same with cash. The server's economy is pretty much the worst economy I have ever seen.
Bingo.  ;)
What's the point of having a mini-game if you guys don't use it? As Hobune has suggested, setting both the Zombie and Diango shops so that we lose some tokens upon refunding our items will cause us to continually participate in the aforementioned mini-games to reach our desired token counts. I think what Hobune has suggested is a great idea! :D

Jack

Well we should only loose 10% tokens.

Free Legend

Krest I V

Well then someone who donated and bought Sigils at the donor shop could just sell those at the Zombies shop and get different items from there than they could get at the donor shop for the donor tokens. I think that's fine, but idk what Ryan and Kevin will think.