News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

A Few Modifications

Started by Dug, December 23, 2012, 06:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Well i've been always wondering about some aspects of the game that potentially be able to improve, it's fine if they don't, it'll just make the game a little easier for all of us. Some of these might have been answered in previous threads, but I've included them to see if they could still be an option to fix.

• Would it be able to modify the bank plugin to work fully on the 317 without just showing the limited amount of items in a 317 bank view?
  • On the 508 client, you aren't able to tele-block anyone because the actual spell Icon doesn't show on the magic tab.

• When in ::bank, after searching for an item and withdrawing it, you are forced to close and re-open the ban to continue interacting, would it be possible to continue using the search option to withdraw items or even to withdraw several items through the search command?.
  • When on the 508 client, every action you do after a previous action such as right clicking a player after clicking on an Npc gets overwritten, I'm not sure why that is but somehow when you pk with the 508, after right clicking a player getting ready to attack them, you have to do it again because you've overwritten it with your previous action.

• Another issue is when you've been ice barraged, you can't pick up items on the floor for some reason. Would that be a possible fix?
A few item fixes:
  • Could the Karils bow be somehow fixed as become a little more powerfull than the crystal bow? I believe this for two reasons which are that the karils bow requires the Bolt Racks, and that there should be at least one powerful bow that many people aren't able to use.
  • What about Dh'ing, would it be possible to fix that to give players a little bit more to fight with? I'm sure some would just spam it seeing as many people have that type of armour.. but think of the good side.
Thanks in advance for anything : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jack

Support.

Support more for teleblock on 508.

Dutch God

Rex

wolf

Support especially the Karils X-Bow