News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

What did you get for Christmas?

Started by Jack, December 21, 2012, 01:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Im old enough to pick what i get for Christmas and the only surprise present i get id off my girlfriend.

Krest I V

Quote from: Rory on December 21, 2012, 07:29:19 AM
Isn't it suppose to be a surprise of the day?
I've never got anything before Christmas.

I know! I give my parents general ideas of what I want and they work off of that so it' s a surprise. This year is a bit different though because I wanted either a laptop or the money to buy a laptop and that's pretty much all I'll be getting because of the cost.

Hobune

For the past 5 years I've told my parents not to get anything and they didn't, but this year they they surprised me with a concert ticket.
I've always enjoyed spending time with my family more than getting a pair of socks or some money.

I guess the tickets were a kind of a payback, cause last year I got my parents 2 tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert.

wolf

Quote from: Hobune on December 23, 2012, 04:48:21 AM
For the past 5 years I've told my parents not to get anything and they didn't, but this year they they surprised me with a concert ticket.
I've always enjoyed spending time with my family more than getting a pair of socks or some money.

I guess the tickets were a kind of a payback, cause last year I got my parents 2 tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert.

sound like a real cool guy. its true though Christmas isn't all about presents and money, if you we're poor would you stop celebrating Christmas?

Hobune

Quote from: wolf on December 23, 2012, 04:58:24 AM
sound like a real cool guy. its true though Christmas isn't all about presents and money, if you we're poor would you stop celebrating Christmas?

No, I wouldn't stop celebrating Christmas. As I've already said it's not about the presents, so it doesn't matter if I'm poor or rich.

wolf

Quote from: Hobune on December 23, 2012, 05:54:12 AM
Quote from: wolf on December 23, 2012, 04:58:24 AM

No, I wouldn't stop celebrating Christmas. As I've already said it's not about the presents, so it doesn't matter if I'm poor or rich.
I love this guy. :D 

lollol

Another way to look at Christmas.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

And now the reason to why i don't celebrate Christmas gets revealed :\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

garrdrenn1

I ended up getting a Ruger 10/22. :)

Dug

Makes me wonder, what parents would get their son a gun, let alone an assault rifle. :|.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Rex

I got... A new mouse, an iPad, a new pair of Nike Lunaron, a beanie, clothes, more clothes, money and a PS3 + Games.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Dug on December 26, 2012, 03:16:36 PM
Makes me wonder, what parents would get their son a gun, let alone an assault rifle. :|.

Hassan, I'm grown and work every day. I could've just as easily walked in to bass pro with $300 and bought it myself. :)

Rex

Quote from: wolf on December 22, 2012, 05:45:18 AM
Im old enough to pick what i get for Christmas and the only surprise present i get id off my girlfriend.
I do the same lols.

Dug

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 27, 2012, 05:47:36 PM
Quote from: Dug on December 26, 2012, 03:16:36 PM
Hassan, I'm grown and work every day. I could've just as easily walked in to bass pro with $300 and bought it myself. :)
I know you are, and I'm sure you could, but it's the fact that your guardians would give you a gun is very dangerous :\. Sure they'd want protection for you, and want you to learn how to defend yourself, but you don't see it being a little extreme for a "Christmas present"? Congratulations though.

Thehate

The guns are a form of protection, as well as being able to shoot for sport, but why anyone would want to do that... I don't know  :-\.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)