News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What did you get for Christmas?

Started by Jack, December 21, 2012, 01:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Im old enough to pick what i get for Christmas and the only surprise present i get id off my girlfriend.

Krest I V

Quote from: Rory on December 21, 2012, 07:29:19 AM
Isn't it suppose to be a surprise of the day?
I've never got anything before Christmas.

I know! I give my parents general ideas of what I want and they work off of that so it' s a surprise. This year is a bit different though because I wanted either a laptop or the money to buy a laptop and that's pretty much all I'll be getting because of the cost.

Hobune

For the past 5 years I've told my parents not to get anything and they didn't, but this year they they surprised me with a concert ticket.
I've always enjoyed spending time with my family more than getting a pair of socks or some money.

I guess the tickets were a kind of a payback, cause last year I got my parents 2 tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert.

wolf

Quote from: Hobune on December 23, 2012, 04:48:21 AM
For the past 5 years I've told my parents not to get anything and they didn't, but this year they they surprised me with a concert ticket.
I've always enjoyed spending time with my family more than getting a pair of socks or some money.

I guess the tickets were a kind of a payback, cause last year I got my parents 2 tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert.

sound like a real cool guy. its true though Christmas isn't all about presents and money, if you we're poor would you stop celebrating Christmas?

Hobune

Quote from: wolf on December 23, 2012, 04:58:24 AM
sound like a real cool guy. its true though Christmas isn't all about presents and money, if you we're poor would you stop celebrating Christmas?

No, I wouldn't stop celebrating Christmas. As I've already said it's not about the presents, so it doesn't matter if I'm poor or rich.

wolf

Quote from: Hobune on December 23, 2012, 05:54:12 AM
Quote from: wolf on December 23, 2012, 04:58:24 AM

No, I wouldn't stop celebrating Christmas. As I've already said it's not about the presents, so it doesn't matter if I'm poor or rich.
I love this guy. :D 

lollol

Another way to look at Christmas.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

And now the reason to why i don't celebrate Christmas gets revealed :\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

garrdrenn1

I ended up getting a Ruger 10/22. :)

Dug

Makes me wonder, what parents would get their son a gun, let alone an assault rifle. :|.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Rex

I got... A new mouse, an iPad, a new pair of Nike Lunaron, a beanie, clothes, more clothes, money and a PS3 + Games.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Dug on December 26, 2012, 03:16:36 PM
Makes me wonder, what parents would get their son a gun, let alone an assault rifle. :|.

Hassan, I'm grown and work every day. I could've just as easily walked in to bass pro with $300 and bought it myself. :)

Rex

Quote from: wolf on December 22, 2012, 05:45:18 AM
Im old enough to pick what i get for Christmas and the only surprise present i get id off my girlfriend.
I do the same lols.

Dug

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 27, 2012, 05:47:36 PM
Quote from: Dug on December 26, 2012, 03:16:36 PM
Hassan, I'm grown and work every day. I could've just as easily walked in to bass pro with $300 and bought it myself. :)
I know you are, and I'm sure you could, but it's the fact that your guardians would give you a gun is very dangerous :\. Sure they'd want protection for you, and want you to learn how to defend yourself, but you don't see it being a little extreme for a "Christmas present"? Congratulations though.

Thehate

The guns are a form of protection, as well as being able to shoot for sport, but why anyone would want to do that... I don't know  :-\.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)